~ Tomorrow~

I am getting a little nervous but too excited to sit still. Finally, after so long, I can find out more about Bachina Tomaru and how we are related. We are all getting ready. Coco wearing a pale violet tee with a dark grey blazer. Romario wearing his usual black and white suit and the hot Dino nii wears a suit that is a little grey and pale light orange. On another hand, I look way too under dress. We bought a lot from the shopping trip yesterday but today I just want to feel simple so I choose a brown sleeveless dress that reach till my knee. The bottom is slightly puff up and I take a maroon red heels to go with it. Because I need to look presentable so I apply a light makeup. " You look pretty yuki chan!! Proud to have you as my date for today!" Dino nii laughs. I smiled back, feeling honour to have Dino nii as my date!! I bet many girls will want to exchange dates with me. But if only Hibari san was here then I...wait!! Yukiko! Why you think of him again!! Sometimes, I feel like I am cursed by Hibari san because he is always on my mind. And whenever I think of him, I will feel a painfully strange ache from my heart. Must be his terror he uses on me all these times.

Snapping out of my thoughts by Coco, which I will address him Shitoro in front of people, we head down to the museum together.

I couldn't believe my eyes when we reach. If Dino nii house which has already 5 giant level is a palace then this place is wow. Simply wow!! I think the place is twice better than Dino nii place. It is like a two palace link into one. The kind of double palace thing that you will find inside fairytale. Winking at me, Dino nii allows me to hold on to his arms and we enter this dreamy place. The scene is breathtaking. I have to steal breath in order to continue to walk on. This place is full of people. Mountain after mountain of people. Dino nii presents the card to the counter and he nods to allow the four of us enter. There is a very big painting of Bachina Tomaru. She is indeed too beautiful to be the cursed one. There are also many displays..I wonder what are they related to Bachina Tomaru.. Just as I am in a daze, I didn't realize someone approach us. " Buckling Horse Dino! So great to look you here!! And who is your date here? She looks stunning!" he greets. I turn around to see a man in his forties. Dino nii then do a brief introduction. A few greetings and introduction, we finally reach one of the displays. I read the play tag in front of the display.

A family photo of Bachina Tomaru and her family when she was 15. She said that she was an ordinary girl in the beginning. With a simple and well to do family of four, a grade results of 10 pointers. A strict and kind father that worked and played hard with everyone. A naggy yet thoughtful mother would always make sure that everyone was well fed.A loving elder brother that was crazy about muscles. A little sister that was all about dance. While she herself was all about studies and books. Simple as it could be this was her family before she obtained the power of rainbow.

So Bachina Tomaru is not born with the power but she gains it? Why would she do that? Before I could go on to see the other displays, a man approachs me when Dino nii is away with Romario and Coco to talk to the others. " Nice to meet you here, my lady. I am Ash Niche, the next heir of Lacifso. What's yours?" he greets. Oh man!! What should I say? I am Yukiko Tomaru from Cavallone? But I am not in Dino nii family! I may be his sister but I won't join the mafia especially they are the ones that caused the death of Mother Sami and Shitoro. Before I can answer, Dino nii come back for me. " She is my sister, Ash. But she is not a member of Cavallone family. I think she would rather be a freelance hitman if she can fights. But she is not that good yet right?" he looks at me and smiles. I stares at his dumbfounded. What is Dino nii talking about? Wait!! I think I understand where he is coming from after a few seconds. This is because he dont want people to know too much about me so they wont know that I am the legendary one they are looking for. I nods and smile back. The Ash guy laughs and comment that I look exactly like Bachina Tomaru and will I be the legendary one but I immediately reply with Dino nii's help that I went for a plastic surgery at Japan. Maybe I share the same taste as Bachina Tomaru so I choose to have the same face features as her. He dont seem to believe fully but doesn't seem like he doubts too much as well. With all that being said, Dino nii excuse us and lead me on. What a close shave!! I am nearly being exposed just now!! I give his blazer a little pull and whisper thank you to Dino nii." If next time anyone asks of your name, you give them the false information okay?" he whispers and I nod. I will be careful next time. Dino nii is really poplar because everywhere we go, there will be people talking to him and soon he has to leave me to have a more personal talk as men. But this time round I wander together with Coco. We go on to the next display. It is a figurine of Kusima and its description.