The assistant

Josh x reader

Josh's assistant
You knock on the cream colored hotel room door, the number 394 bolted to the door in silver plating.
No answer.
You knock again, louder this time. Every bit of you knew Josh was most likely hung over.
"Josh come on we've gotta get going , we have to get to the airport" you declare. You have been working for Greta Van Fleet as their assistant for about two years now, you loved the job and you loved the boys. They were easy to work for , never asked much of you and they always treated you with respect and kindness.
"JOSH" you yell banging on the door.
"I'm coming I'm coming" finally a response.
Seconds later you heard the lock jiggle before the door swung open. Your eyes look at Josh's tired face, his eyes sunken with sleep. His hair was ruffled and slept on, he didn't have a shirt on and the plaid pajama pants he wore had a hole in the knee. Your eyes fall to the hotel room which was all but trashed.

"You can't leave this hotel room like this" you say waking into the room, throwing away an empty pizza box. Josh closes the door and rubs his face.

"I know I'm gunna clean it" he assures.

"Well you'd better hurry we've got a plane to catch Joshua" you say, continuing to clean. Josh smiles at your work ethic.

"You know I love it when you call me joshua" he chimes biting his lip. You stifle a chuckle and hope your hair is hiding your blushing cheeks.

"Josh please for the love of god put a shirt on" you implore trying to get him dressed and ready to get out of here.

"Oh I'm sorry love is my attractiveness distracting you?" He questions gesturing theatrically towards his body. You sigh as you pick a blanket up off of the floor.

"No it's more or less the smell of old alcohol" you retort. Josh laughs and claps his hands.

"Oh (y/n) you're such a flirt" he says sarcastically as he walks into the bathroom. You hear him run the sink water then heat sounds of him brushing his teeth. Good one step closer to getting on that plane.
You let out a satisfied sigh as you look around the hotel room, it was no Buckingham palace but it looked a hell of a lot better than it did five minutes ago. Josh walks out of the bathroom wiping his face with a towel, droplets of water falling from his hair.
"Thank you" Josh speaks giving you a side hug. He was referring to you cleaning the room for him.

"What would I do without you?" He adds opening the mini fridge.

"Well you'd probably get kicked out of a lot of hotels" you reply jokingly. You look at josh who pulls a half drank bottle of vodka out of the fridge.

"Josh. It's 6am you're not having vodka" you direct giving him an incredulous look. Josh frowns.

"Why not?" He asks , pushing his bottom lip out to pout at you.

"We're about to get on a plane And id rather not spend half of the flight covered in your vomit" you answer grabbing the bottle from his hands.

"Plus you just brushed your teeth you psychopath , you know how gross that would be?" You add with a look of disgust at the thought of it. Josh shrugs he knew you had a good point.
He packed up his things and was finally ready to go, the other guys were already in the lobby ready to go.

"Ready To roll mama?" Josh asks raising his brow. You nod looking over the room once more making sure you didn't forget anything.

"Yeah let's go" you say, josh opens the door for you and you walk into the hall. You jump at the feeling of his hand slapping your ass.

"Hey!" You laugh

"Hey!!" Josh mocks with wide eyes and  a smile.