29: No Place Like (a temporary) Home (part two)

Start from the beginning

He tried to contain his smirk. "He doesn't know your favorite flowers are lilies?" I shrugged. "He says he's the supervisor of me and some other folks and that he was supposed to bring us all flowers. I don't know."

He sighed and chunked the flowers toward the wall. "I don't like this, Luna. I don't like it one bit."

"I.."

"I mean, this year started with you getting fired from a place that was really a drug smuggling wring, then you got shot, then my baby mama disappeared, then reappeared." He clutched his hat. "Then, you moved and now this clown pops up? I need a break." He snapped. "I'm not mad, just over it. I wish we could've stayed in Florida."

I smiled and walked over to him, running my hands over his chest through his hoodie. "Me too, baby. But I'm all yours. Fuck him."

"Fuck you! From the bottom of my heart, stay the fuck away from me and my child."

I stumbled back and Chris caught me. "Whoa, babe. You okay? What's going on?"

I shook my head. "I'm good. Just a headache." He agreed and advised me to take some Tylenol, but I could tell he wasn't buying it.

"Babe, when's the last time you drove the Bugatti?" He shrugged his shoulders. "Probably last year or something. That's a special car. It only comes out for birthdays and funerals." I nodded. "So we won't be seeing it for awhile then?"

He shook his head no.

"Good."

*

"Ugh! Fuck!" I moaned as I bounced on top of Chris. My knees on both sides of his waist, my hands planted flat on his chest.

It was around three in the morning, and Chris and Hoody had helped us put everything they brought in the condo. Ro didn't feel like being in the truck again, so we booked them all plane tickets for in the morning.

I don't know how or why I need an explanation, but I was getting the best dick of my life.

"Shit. Yeah, baby. Don't stop." I wanted to ride him, but he was obviously too into it, to let me. He had both hands gripped on my waist, and he was thrusting up to pound into me, mercilessly.

He flipped us over and stuck his tongue in my mouth. "I love you so much, you know that?" He asked, his sweat dripping on me, his dick still inside me.

"Yessss." I moaned against his mouth, scratching his back with my hands. "Right there! Give it to me!" I yelled out. I was well past the stage of being quiet. He was showing no mercy tonight and I was here for it.

I stretched open my legs wider and placed my ankle on one of his shoulders. "Get deeper." I whispered to him. He opened his eyes and locked them with mine. His left hand rested on my waist, his right keeping him steady on the bed. "You sure?"

I nodded and wedged my bottom lip in between my teeth. I threw my head back in complete ecstasy as he filled me up. With each second, he pounded all of himself into me, all while staring deeply into my eyes.

"I'm so close." He managed to breath out. I could feel his strokes slowing down but I didn't want him to stop. I didn't want him to pull out. I wanted it all.

"Nut in your pussy, Daddy." I whispered in his ear, nipping at it.

"Oh my fuckkkk." He muttered as he grabbed my waist tightly and gasped. I watched his eyes flutter open and closed as I felt a warm liquid fill up inside me, leading me to cum myself.

Once we both calmed down, he rolled off of me and laid beside me. His fingers laced between mine. "Hurry home, please baby." He said softly as I watched him fall asleep.

"Of course." I kissed his nose, then laid my head on his shoulder. "Goodnight, baby."

I tried to fall asleep myself, but there was a knock on the door. It was too soft to be Kate or Kendall. "Royalty?" I called out, clutching the sheet to my naked body.

"Yes? I can't sleep."

I sighed, silently wondering if she'd heard all of that. "One second!" I called out, struggling to stand up. I ran into the bathroom and wiped myself, then threw on the satin pajama set Chris had thrown across the room earlier.

I opened the door and picked her up. "Hey, Mommy Luna."

"Hey, babygirl. Let's go get you some milk, hmm?"

"I don't want milk, I want juice."

"Can we compromise and settle for chocolate milk?" She smiled and held me tighter. "Yes." I squeezed her back and smiled to myself. What was I worried about? I had an awesome almost stepddaughter, I had a great man, wonderful friends, and a good job. I had found myself slowly but surely and I needed to let that wacky dream go.

This was only a temporary home for me, but I was loving it. I loved my life right now and I needed to forget that dream.