Vacation in Hawaii: Chapter 28

Alice’s POV

I was sitting down in the living room watching Christmas movies and eating Christmas snacks. It was Christmas Eve today and tomorrow I was going to spend half the day with my family and the next half of the day with Greyson’s, also for the rest of the next week. I was really exhausted lately and all I wanted to is sit down in my room or on the couch and watch tv and eat snacks or sleep. I feel like this pregnancy is starting to get to me now. I feel bad though because I keep asking Greyson to get me things to eat, and I feel the frustration and irritation radiating off of him and onto me. I feel like a bad fiance now, I even complain if he takes to long. I can tell my family is getting irritated with me as well, after all of this happened.

I sighed and got up from the couch. I placed the bowl down on the coffee table and walked passed Greyson and my parents upstairs to my old bedroom. I needed to lay down, I feel physically drained at this point of the day. Well it was four in the afternoon. I laid down on my bed and closed my eyes, letting myself sleep.

Greyson’s POV

I was sitting down in the living room with Alice and her parents. It was really awkward since all we did was sit here, watch tv and not say a word. We were watching Mickey’s Twice Upon a Christmas, and right now Donald Duck was helping a group of carolers sing a song right. I heard Alice sigh from next to me, then stand up putting the bowl of snacks down on the coffee table then walking past me and her parents upstairs to her old room.

“I think Alice thinks, we’re irritated of her.” I speak up.

“What makes you say that, Greyson?” her dad asks.

“I know she’s been quiet when it comes to watching movies sometimes, but I know she talks a little bit during the movie. Plus she loves this movie she would stay till the very end.” I point out.

They nod at my statement.

“Well she’s really tired right now. Let’s let her sleep right now.” her mom said.

“Ok. I’ll go check on her though.” I said standing up.

I walked past them upstairs to Alice’s old bedroom. I walked in and saw her fast asleep on bed. Her mom was right she is tired, exhausted to be exact. I walked over to her and kissed her forehead.

“Greyson.” she mumbled in her sleep.

“She sweetie. Go to sleep. I’m here.” I said softly to her. She nodded her head and rolled over so she was laying on her back. I smiled and kissed the top of her head. “I love you baby girl.”

“I love you too.” she mumbled. I smiled at her and went over to the other side of the bed and laid down beside her. I put my arm around her waist and brought her closer to me.

(◎﹏◎)

Alice’s POV

I woke up from my nap and saw it was already night time. I felt two arms around me and a warm breath on my neck. I turned my head and saw it was Greyson, he must have fell asleep next to me. I took his arms off of me carefully not to wake him up and made my way out of the room, downstairs.

“I see you woke up.” I got startled and looked to see my dad walking out of the kitchen.

“Oh ya. I just woke up.” I said and walked past him into the kitchen to get something to eat.

I looked in the pantry and saw a box of oreo’s and grabbed it along with a jar of cookie butter. I closed it and walked over to the island and set it down. I then went into the cabinet and grabbed a glass and walked over to the fridge to get milk. I poured myself the milk and put the carton of milk away. I then opened the box of oreo’s then the jar of cookie butter and ate it. I then turned my head to see it was raining outside, making me relax a little.