Vacation in Hawaii: Chapter 2

Alice's POV

"HEY!! WAIT UP!!" the voice I heard in the store call out for me.

Please don't let it be the guy from the store. Please don't let it be the guy from the store, Please don't let it be the guy from the store. I prayed. I stood there and turned around seeing the guy with the hoodie and shades, sprint up towards where I was standing. He stood up in front up of me with a smile on his face. hint? Ttalk.

"What do you want?" I said with irritation in my voice.

"Well. I just thought you needed the company, seeing as you were alone." he said looking around the mall. "Plus, I'm staying here for a while and I thought I could use a proper tour guild." he said with a smile on his face. I sighed and rolled my eye at him.

Damn it, really.

"Well. I don't even know your name, how can I even trust you if I don't even know your name." I said crossing my arms over my chest.

"We'll. Just call me G." he said.

"G? Really?" I said cocking one of my eyebrows.

"Yes. Really." he said imitating me. Okay I gotta admit that was pretty funny.

"Alright. Fine. G." I said and that made him laugh a little. "Then you can call me A."  I said smiling at him.

"So do you wanna talk about what happened in the store?" he said and that made me sigh and I nodded in response. "I mean you don't have to. It's fine with me." he said being a little sudden.

"No. It's fine. I think I actually want to talk to you about it or at least someone." I said and he ushered me to walk and I walked as he followed behind me.

"So. Who's the guy?" he said and I shot my head up in surprise.

"H-h-how did you know about that?! Are you one of Zayne's friends?! Are you helping him to make me get back together with him?!" I screamed at him a little which made him a little startled at my sudden attack. I looked up at him wide-eyed as he looked down at me through his sunglasses.

"I don't know who this Zayne guy is. I'm serious. I can tell by the anger in your voice you really don't like him. As well people are helping him get you two back together." he said nicely to calm me down.

I let most of the anger I've been holding in on some guy, I just met. I breathed in and out trying to calm myself down. I looked around and saw some people staring at us, I didn't care. I just don't want to get back with a cheating ass hole.

"I'm sorry, it's just that all of his friends have been helping him to nudge me to get back together with him." I said and stepped away from him looking down.

"He ummm-" I was going to say but got interupted 

"Alice?" a familiar deep voice called my name not so far away.

When I looked up, it was him, Zayne. He was with a girl and they were holding hands, while walking near us. I felt my heart sink like to the bottom of a deep deep trench. When they were walking closer to us I saw that he was wearing his half of the necklace. I felt my heart rise a little when I saw it, I guess I do still have feelings for him. Then they were standing infront of me and G. I still don't even know his name.

"Hey." I said looking at them.

"Um. Alice this is Christina my um-"

"Girlfriend."she said for him. That made my heart sink even more.

"Ya. Girlfriend. Christina this is Alice my um-"

"Ex-girlfriend." I said looking back at her. She looked ok with it.

"So who's this?" Zayne said looking at G standing next to me. When can I find out this guys name.

"Um- This is-"

"I'm Greyson. Her boyfriend." he interupted me and put his arm around my waist.

I was in shock about what he said and his action. Not only me but also Zayne, knowing him he'd know me that I wouldn't move on that fast.

"Um. Ya. We've been going out for a while." I said and faked a smile. It felt weird having "Greyson's" arm around me, I was still used to Zayne's.

"Well that's awesome for you two love birds. It was nice meeting you Greyson, and it was a pleasure seeing you again Alice." he said and looked at Christina. "But we have a movie we don't wanna miss." he said and grabbed her hand walked away.

"What was that for?" I said and looked up at "Greyson". He looked at me with a smile and I gave him a 'what the fuck?' look.

"Well, I'm sorry. If I was trying to help ok." he said and I was still looking at him in aww.

"Thanks I guess." I said sarcastically and he smiled at me in response.

"Let me guess. He cheated on you with another girl, and your guessing that's her." he said and I sighed.

"Yup. I loved him with all my heart. I just don't know if he ever loved me." I looked down and started playing with my fingers. I then saw that I was wearing the promise ring, and it made me even more sad.

"Come on let me take you home." he said and I nodded in response.

~~~~~~~~~~

Greyson drove me home. The whole car ride was silent and felt a little bit awkward. It was around seven o'clock at night and it was a long day. I offered him if he wanted to stay over since it would be a long drive back to his hotel, and suprisingly he said yes. I was currently laying down on my bed in my pajamas and looking up at the ceiling. It was dark and a little bit cold but I didn't mind.

I wonder if Greyson's sleeping? I feel like he's awake, but I don't know. I'll go check up on him.  I walked half way down the staircase and heard Greyson on the phone.

"Hey. Yes Ellen, I'm fine. Yes. Yes. I'm at a friends house. Yes, even the famous Greyson Chance can make friends."

WAIT! WHAT?! GREYSON CHANCE IS IN MY HOUSE?!

~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you liked the chapter. I did. Hope you liked the big OMG MOMENT!!!

~Alissa aka Alice.