Vacation in Hawaii: Chapter 12

~Alice's POV~

~4 weeks later (August 9-Alice's Birthday)~

~5:30 AM~

It's my birthday and it's been 4 weeks since I've seen Greyson, and I missed him like crazy. I mean we've Skyped, texted, and called but it wasn't enough. I know we've been together as a couple for only four weeks but I loved him. I've stayed home ever since I've come home from California and all I did was just read a book, watch tv, or just lounge around. I can't believe my wait was over, I got to see Greyson today, but I had to wait till after school.

I got up and was currently getting ready for school. I changed into shorts, a black tank top and my black converse. I went into my bathroom and curled the ends of my hair and put on light make up and my strawberry EOS lip balm. 

*RING*RING*RING*

My phone rang from my night stand. I picked it up and saw it was my friend Brittney-Ann.

~Phone Convo.~

"Hello." I said and sat back down on my bed.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" she yelled into the phone.

"Thanks." I said looking out the window and thought of Greyson.

"Look. Since it's your birthday I'm picking you up for school."

"Ok. See you later."

~End of Phone Convo.~

I hung up my phone and stuffed it into my back pocket. I then grabbed my backpack and black leather jacket then checked if I forgot anything for school and walked out of my room and walked downstairs. I threw my stuff on the couch and then walked into the kitchen seeing my parents doing their usual getting ready before work. My mom making breakfast for us and my dad reading the paper and drinknig coffee.

"Hey." I said and walked over to the fridge and almost opened it till my mom stopped me.

"No. No going into the fridge." she said and I put my hands up. She pushed me towards the table and sat me down. "Here's your birthday breakfast." she kissed me on the head. "Happy Birthday sweetie." she said and walked back over to the stove and flipped the pancakes over.

~~~~~~~

~6:30AM~

I finished my breakfast and put my dishes in the sink. I then heard my phone go off and saw it was Greyson.

From: Grey <3

Hey, babe. I missed you so much, I wish I could see you even though I have pics of you it doesn't help. HAPPY SWEET 16 BIRTHDAY!! Four weeks finally over! I've been counting down the days, just to let you know. Have a good day at school, can't wait to pick you up. ;) Love you, always.

I was so happy when I read the text. It made my heart flutter but also made it sink at the same time. I know we were gonna see each other after school but still it didn't help.

*RING*

"It's Brittney. She's giving me a ride to school see you later." I said to my parents and walked out of the kitchen and grabbed my stuff and opened the front door not to see Brittney. Instead I saw a delivery man holding a bouque of roses on a box.

"Are you Alice Kay?" He asked smiling.

"Yes, yes I am." I said.

"These are for you." he said and handed me the box and roses.

"Thank you. Have a nice day." I said and then I saw Brittney pull up. I walked to the car and hoped in.

"Who's that from?" Brittney asked.

"I don't know." I smiled a little and threw my bag in the back.

~~~~~~~~

~At school~

~7:00AM~

Brittney-Ann parked the car and I hoped out still holding the roses and box in hand. I closed the door and saw Brittney-Ann handing me my bag and leather jacket.

"Thanks." I said and we walked towards the cafeteria and I saw our group of friends rush out.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" my friend Bri yelled and ran up to me.

"Thanks." I yelled back and smiled. I then saw my other friends Brittney, Carena, Leilani, Michael, and Maika.

"Who's that from?" Brittney asked.

"I don't know. Let's go inside. I'm carrying a lot of stuff and I'll open it in there." I said and they moved aside for me to walk. "Thanks."

We walked inside and sat down in an empty seat at our usual table. I put the box down and then my leather jacket and bag. "I need to put on my jacket so I don't get in trouble." I said and then put on my jacket and pulled my hair out. I grabbed the roses and sniffed it and I loved it.

"Hey, there's a card." Michael said and I pulled away and handed him the roses. I picked up the card that had my name written all fancy in cursive and opened it.

My little wonder,

I hope you like the roses. Love you, always.

Love your Pianist.

"Aww." I said and put my hand over my chest where my heart was. I couldn't help but smile at the small letter Greyson sent me.

"Who's it from?" Carena asked.

"Someone that goes by Pianist." Michael said and I looked up and I knew everyone was confused.

"It's Greyson. He calls me his, his little wonder I call him my pianist." I said.

Everyone awwed except Michael and Maika.

"Open the box. I wonder what he sent you." Brittney said and I put down the card and opened the box.

I saw that there was purple tissue paper and a few pink rose petals in it. I moved it away and saw a beautiful black dress in it. I lifted it up and it was the same one I saw in the shop with Greyson when we went shopping in California, when I was visiting.

"Hey, look there's another card." I put the dress back in the box and Michael handed me the card.

"Thanks." I said and opened it.

My little wonder,

I hope you like your dress. Come outside of your cafeteria.

Love you, always.

Love your pianist.

I was confused of what he meant by suprise. I put the card down and stood up. 

"Where are you going?" Brittney-Ann asked.

"Outside."I said and walked outside. "Oh. My. Gosh."