I Was Ordered to Kill You

@ Your P.O.V. @

The smell of fresh jasmine tea filled the air, my nose perking up at the fragrance. I've always loved that smell. (Choose another smell if you want.) My (e/c) eyes fluttered open to see that I was in a navy blue bedroom. A wooden dresser the size of a small carriage could be seen and another door was situated next to it. It was most likely the bathroom.

I turned my head and spot the delicious cup of tea, light puffs of smoke floating off of the liquid. To the right of the night table--that the tea was sitting on--was Claude, sleeping uncomfortably on a chair. It was calming knowing that Claude watched over me.

W-Wait, what? No, not good. This guy's been here the whole time, I thought anxiously. Still, the thought calmed me in a way. Quietly, I stood, cautiously taking each step not wanting to wake up the sleeping demon. The window was only a few feet away, but before I could touch it, a cold hand reached out and grabbed my shoulder.

"AAHHHH!" I yelped, jumping away from the hand. Claude retracted his hand quickly, confusion written across his face. "Is everything okay?" He asked. His voice was still hoarse from the small "slumber" he had been in. Oh, right, demons don't need sleep.

"A-Ah, yes, I'm okay. Sorry, did I wake you?" He looked over me worriedly, then shook his head 'no'. "You fainted, your blood pressure must be low." He whispered as he caressed my cheek. The coldness of his hand was comforting and soothing.

"I'm okay, really, Feisty."

His eyes shot wide open, his mouth curved into a demonic smile. "What did you just say?" He asked.

"I'm okay?"

"No, the other thing."

"Really?"

"No."

"I'm okay, really?"

"No! No! No! The name you called me!"

I hadn't even realized I had called him a name... I racked my brain for the name I called him until it popped into my head.

"Feisty?"

His smile widened, something I hadn't seen Claude do. Ever. "Why?" His joy in the name 'Feisty' got me questioning. His arms suddenly flung around me and he encased me in his arms. "I love you, I love you so much!" He cheered.

I patted his back awkwardly and pushed him away. "I'm sorry, but what? Why would you love me?" His eyes squinted. "Didn't you just call me Feisty?" "Yes." His affectionate side was kinda rape-ish, so I was really on my guard. "You still don't remember?"

I shook my head and he tilted his head down, his black bangs covering his golden eyes.

"Fine... Then I'll show you."

His arms tightened around my waist once again, earning a well-deserved 'eek' from me. His embrace made my heart pound and made me light-headed; I thought I was going to pass out again. Shocked, I stood still, not daring enough to question his intentions. His face got closer to mine. Our noses touched and his hot, uneven breaths teased my lips. "C-C-Claude?!"

He got closer, and closer. Waiting for the worst, I closed my eyes shut.

A cold, but soft pair of lips pressed on to mine.

They moved over my mouth rhythmically, as if they were being strung along by some unheard music. The sensation of lust and--what felt like--love washed over me, enveloping my heart and body in a warm blanket.

Without thinking, my arms wrapped around his neck, my fingers combing his hair gently. At first, he stopped, then pressed rougher against my own. Our lips danced the waltz and the baroque. The kiss was our stage. His large, firm hand stroked my back as I cupped his face to pull him closer. Eventually, I needed air, so I backed away. He wasn't too happy about that.

Memories came flooding into my head: of the time I met Claude, of the time we first kissed, of the time we made our special promise. Some other irrelevant memories came--most not too clear--like a certain meeting I had with a handsome stranger awhile back. But I could only focus on the ones I made with Claude in this very moment. His head tilted back to my displeasure.

"So you do remember." He breathed, his lips brushing mine, but not close enough to satisfy me. He eagerly leaned in once more, a low growl erupting from the back of his throat. My lips grew into a greedy smirk.

Suddenly, a loud crash boomed through the mansion and Claude pulled back. "What was that?" I asked worriedly. His eyes turned sharp and he muttered a "I'll check" before disappearing. The candle's flame wavering was the only sound in the room, until a soft creak followed by breeze caught my attention.

...

...

...

A bad feeling crept around my instincts and I took out my death scythe. Quickly, a shadow lunged at me and I dodged, swinging my death scythe at the figure. A large hand covered my mouth, the other pressing my body to it's frame. I could make out a dark purple symbol branded on top of the capture's hand. Black hair appeared from the corner of my eye, some resting on my head like the person was burying their face in my (h/c) hair. "You smell of jasmine, Lady (y/n)." The stranger cooed.

I blinked to find us flying in the air, my body in his arms. "Where is Claude and why are you kidnapping me? I want answers." Silence filled the air, until he chuckled. "Who. Are. You?"

A sadistic smile spread across his lips and his chuckling turned into bursts of laughter. Although I was used to danger, this was far different from the dangers I usually encountered. Fear and anxiety filled my body to the brim, everything became keen. It was intoxicating, nauseating how his laugh--that seemed so natural--could scare a girl till she asked the big bad wolf for help.

Then it hit me.

Literally.

A firm hand smacked me upside the head, making my vision black and white. I could see small, bright stars orbiting around my skull. The hand that smacked me suddenly wrapped around my throat. It's grip tightened, cutting oxygen from my lungs. Crimsion glowed from my kidnapper's eyes and I realized who it was. "S-Sebastian?" I squeaked. His creepy smile grew, his hand's grip around my throat softening. "Sorry My Lady, I was ordered to kill you..." He said defiantly.

K-Kill me? Why me? But, I-

"But, if I ended your life, it would get boring."

(A/n): I am SO SO SORRY this chapter is short. And I am SO SORRY I haven't been updating. Writers block? Anyways, I'll try to update sooner! Thank you for your support! Love ya~