Because Your Soul Belongs to Me.

Key:
(e/c): eye color
(h/c): hair color
(y/l/n): your last name
(a/n): author's note
(f/c): favorite color
[In case you didn't get it]
(different->) (f/c): different favorite color

Ever since that lick-thing from Claude, it's been quite awkward between us... Or maybe it's just me. Whatever, it's not like I care. Alois had left the table by the time I came back, including the tray of scones. "Your Highness has thought very highly of your presence here and insisted...." he gulped with an annoyed look clearly on his face, "That you stay for tonight." His annoyance and irritation was just delicious.

"Of course!" I clapped my hands joyfully. "I would be happy to." I replied with a smirk. His eyebrows knitted together and the bridge of his nose scrunched. "I will notify Master Alois immediately." He said, bowing then walking frustratedly away. Score 1 goes to (y/n), I mentally scored. Happy with my actions, I skipped to the back door.

Claude is an odd one. I know for a fact he has to be a shinigami, no a reaper? Doesn't have the eyes. He can't be...... A d-demon? Can he? He has the possibility of being one. Wow, a demon. Wait, if Claude's a demon.... Maybe Sebastian is, too. Yea, his knife-throwing skills are inhuman. Grell's even in love with him.... Or 'love'. That butlers actually a-! Brrrrr..... A cold breeze washed over my body.

Apparently, I made it to the rose garden. The breeze washed over me, again. Cold chills slowly made its way to my arms and legs. A table with white cloth was set near an old apple tree. Somebody--with his head up in the leaves--stood on a thick branch. Swiftly, he jumped from the branch and landed on the grass. It was Claude. His head turned back around to face the table behind him.

Totally a demon, I thought. I brushed a (h/c) strand of hair behind my ear as I drew closer to Claude's figure. He noticed my presence and stopped what he was doing. His hand was on a gold vase while his other hand was holding a bouquet of roses. "Those are lovely." I commented, my hair moving with the breeze. Another cold chill surrounded me as he put the roses in the vase.

The cold weather was becoming too much for me to handle, so I crossed my arms and rubbed my biceps vigorously. Claude's golden eyes trailed from my hair to my arms. "Are you okay?" I asked with a smirk. He's obviously checking me out, I thought confidently. His hand reached out and caressed my arm. Instantly, I blushed from his touch.

His gloved fingers gripped my biceps. The breeze thickened. His tongue ran over his bottom lip. The trees rustled. His eyes flickered with entertainment. The roses shifted in the vase. My breath hitched. His arms pulled me closer to him. My body tensed. His hands had a taut grip. My breathing became unsteady. The coldness swallowed us completely. His body's warmth radiated through his shirt.

Every movement, every sound, every taste suddenly was sharpened. Each second that passed seemed like a minute, making each minute an hour. Time and motion lengthened. It was nauseating to my brain, yet made things more clear.

Without warning, a hand slipped behind the upper part of my back as another hand scooped under the crook of my legs. Claude carried me--more like flew me--back to the mansion. The coldness immediately faded.

"Why'd you take me back here?" I asked, a hint of blush creeping up my cheeks. "You were cold, Lady (y/l/n). Or was it a simple misunderstanding?" His voice was husky, like he was holding back some urgent pain or discomfort. "I guess that's true, but I liked being outside. It's better than being locked up in a claustrophobic mansion." I retorted. He nodded.

"Are you okay?" His eyes quickly flashed to mine, leaving as quickly as they came. His white teeth bit down on his bottom lip, seeming as if he was in deep thought. His hand tightened around my legs and back, which signaled to me that he was still carrying me bridal-style.