Surprises; OC x male reader.

YN- Your name

HL- Hair Length

HC- Hair colour 

EC- Eye Colour 

BFN- Best friend name 

Y'know just stuff like that! Any who's let's begin~

YN POV

I slowly open my burning eyes and sit up. After I sit up I look around my room to spot Maya, my cat. 'Maya must've left earlier' I think. I soon get out of bed and look around my room. On my desk stacks of movies, books, and paper. A drinks bottle on which is half full of water and a few pens dotted about. My wardrobe has clothes hanging over the door and clipped onto the handles. Posters of my favourite games and movies on the doors and walls. Lastly a laptop on the floor, at the head of my bed.

I sigh and open the wardrobe and pick out random clothes. I end up with a black hoodie, a grey shirt and blue jeans. I look at my hair in the mirror on my wall and nod a bit at it, I style my HL  HC hair. I smile to myself content with this look and move on. I walk down the stairs looking around seeing pictures of my small family. 

With a yawn I say good morning to my parents, after a bit I make toast and spread some strawberry jam on my toast, I slowly eat it while watching the news, nothing interesting was happening. I call out to my mum "Mum? What day is it?" There was a pause and then a reply "Thursday dear, why?" I smile realising it was time, the day I finally ask out Edward! 

Thoughts quickly enter my mind, how we spend the day, how I finally ask him, everything! 'Ahhh I'm so excited!' I thank my mum and rush up the stairs and go under my bed searching for something. It was his gift. I hastily left the house saying I'll be gone for the whole day. 

I head to my best friends house and I'm let in, we go to his room and we get talking "So, YN are you gonna do it? Today? Are you sure...? There are gonna be a lot of people around." I nod slowly, the realisation dawning on me. Until I cheer up and say "Well, I'm staying longer than everyone else, through the day I'll just enjoy myself and then, then I ask him when I have to go." BFN nods in agreeance with this plan. "Well, we've got a few hours before then... Wanna play some games?" BFN said with a slight smirk on his face knowing I'd be down to play.

~2 PM~

"Yeah take that!" I shout out as I got the last kill of the Crucible I raise the controller to the roof and laugh while BFN tackles me to the bean bag that was a former chair. We both laugh for a while before calming down. Smiles still on our faces we finally leave the room to go to Edward's party! 'This is the moment!' I think excitedly to myself, we soon reach his house where we knock, we wait a few seconds before he comes, 'Edward opened the door for us!' 

As soon as I saw his face I blushed a tiny bit, 'He's so handsome!' He had eyes like tropical water, a lovely shade of light blue. Just like the lagoons of the Caribbean, his face was pale, but it made him stand out. His hair was medium length, just past his jaw. The ends of his hair were starting to curl. On his hair stood a grey beanie. He wore a white shirt with a red and black checkered shirt and jeans with a black belt. 

I start to blush even more when I imagine that he may be mine in the near future. I start to head into his house but stop at the door while BFN walks right into the living room I start to talk to Edward and my lord it was awkward "Hey! Uhh... H-Happy B-B-Birthday! I got you something! But you can only have it later~"

A slight blush appeared across both of our faces, I see this smile a bit and retreat back into the living room, I sit on the spinning circular chair and lay down a bit, Edward walks in and sits on the opposite side of the room. 

Throughout the night we lock eyes and quickly look away. However, soon conversations about crushes start to come up and Edward replies "Well... Uhhhh... I guess... Rebecca?" This gained some cheers from other guys in the room, BFN looks over to me with a look of concern, I give him a slight indication I'm going to go outside a while. 

I get up and walk out the door. I sit on the curb with my head in my hands, I start to sob a bit. Until I heard the door open I quickly wipe the little beads of tears away from my eyes and stand up. Accept it was BFN, I look at him and he instantly sees that something is wrong. "Right, how about I tell them you had an emergency to get to?" I nod slowly still feeling the effects of this heartbreak.

I slowly start to walk home, when I got there I just sat at my desk drawing random items. After five hours I went into bed, the moonlight flooded my room and illuminated it. I lay down and close my eyes, this was until a pebble was throw thrown at my window, then another, and another. Soon I went to go check only to see Edward, still in the clothes from before. I motion for a sec.

I quickly get changed from my pyjamas and run down the stairs and open the back door. He rushed in and closed the door behind himself. He then grabs my head and checks around to see if I'm hurt I'd guess. He then sighs and puts our heads together and whispers "Y'know, I was so worried for you." I start to rant about why I left but he laughed instead and put his finger up to my lips which silences me. 

He then said with a calming voice "YN I don't care why you left because I wanted to come to see you today" My heart is going faster as with my breath. I start to feel warm on my face and think 'Fuckkkk I can't be blushing now...' He starts to close in closer to me and I start to shift around before he pushes me to the door, this makes me close my eyes, I then feel something wet on my lips, I open my eyes and... 'He's kissing me!!!' 

My heart goes the fastest it has ever been and I start to kiss back, our tongues fighting for dominance until he wins and starts to explore my mouth I start to blush hard and he pulls back and says "So YN, will you do the honour of-" "Yes" I say, cutting him off. "You don't know what I was gonna say, could be asking to hide a body" Edward whines before I laugh and say "No silly! I'll happily go out with you"

 He smiles and kisses me again, he goes to leave the house but I grab his hand and say "Stay with me, please..." He agrees and I pull him up the stairs and we both strips down to minimum clothing and we get into bed with him being the small spoon as we slept. 

Chapter end~~