4

Izuku was walking home from school when he heard screaming so he ran to see what had happened. What he saw astonished him. Not because a kid was being attacked by a sludge villan, but because the heroes were just standing by letting it happen!

So Izuku ran to help the kid. Ignoring the heroes telling him to stay back. When the monster shot its tentacles at Izuku he remembered a trick he figured out by watching Kamui Woods fighting another villan and threw his backpack ducking under it and also keeping his hand on his pocket knife.

He was able to get to the villan and noticed its eyes were the only thing that wasn't sludge and stabbed him there. The villan screamed in pain and lessened its grip on the kid. Izuku then took this opportunity to try and pull the kid out of the sludge and was close when the sludge villan realized what was going on and fought back. Then they heard "I am here!"... he dreaded that sound now.

All might came and trapped the villan in a bottle and saved the kids. The heroes then went and scolded  Izuku on being reckless until he just had enough and yelled, "Well at least I didn't stand by while that kid was dying unlike you guys! You guy are some pretty horrid heroes." With that Izuku just walked away until someone went and tapped on their shoulder. Izuku turned his head to see the kid that was saved walking with him. "Yes?" Izuku asked. "Thanks for trying to save me! While they did nothing...." They replied. "No problem! I'm Izuku Midoriya! What's  your name?" Izuku said while smiling. "Randy, Randy Phoenix, but you can call me Randy. I moved here when I was young." Randy said while smiling back. "And you can call me Izuku!" Izuku replied, Randy thinking for a second asked "Want to be friends?" Izuku looked down and said "I'm quirkless.." "So?" Randy said without a second thought. Izuku was taken aback but recovered and replied, "Sure, I'd love to be friends!" They spent the rest of the day getting to know each other.

Randy was a girl who was a only a inch taller then Izuku, she had light brown hair and had black at the tips and her hair barely graized her shoulder. She was wearing a white t-shirt whith a black and white coat over it (the coat looks like this)

 She was wearing a white t-shirt whith a black and white coat over it (the coat looks like this)

She was also wearing blue ripped jeans. Her eyes were two different colors, the right one was dark brown while the left one was hazel with a hint of red. She also was wearing headphones and a backpack. (What she basically looks like)

 (What she basically looks like)