3

Inko midoriya then proceeded to juggle 3 jobs to support Izuku while Izuku worked on learning as much as he could and taking notes so he didnt forget. He worked on learning self defense as well as learning how to use a variety of wepons. During this he also got a new note book to take notes in practices he could use to keep training with these. He also started practicing his powers and tried to discover them all and so he wrote about his quirks too. Since this was not an hero/villan analysis note book he numbered it with the letter "A" instead. He already knew a few of his quirks so he wrote them down first.

Quirk: quirk analysis
Description: allows the user to see anyone's quirk.
Drawback: hurts eyes when to many quirks are taken in. Cannot see the user's own quirk(s).

Quirk: Super speed
Description: can run 5x faster then normal.
Drawbacks: if you trip you could get seriously hurt.

Quirk: telekenisis
Description: can lift object in the air and move them around at will.
Drawback: has a weight limit that can be pushed with practice.

Quirk: Nephalem
Description: let's him switch to a form that is a mix between an angel and a demon. He gets horns and a halo while he has black angel wings. They grow with him and when folded they barely touch the ground.
Ps. He also had a white, boney tail.
Drawbacks:none
Extra: this quirk was found out when he was actually thinking about what a mix between a demon and angel would look like then opened his eyes and made a mess out of his room with his wings.

Howdy there! This is kinda like authors note. If you have any ideas for quirks then please comment them with a description and drawback please! I might use them. Anyways hope you've been enjoying  my fanfic! Hope you all have a good day!

Another thing, if you have any ideas for the name of the cafe that would be cool.

The Strongest Baristaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें