You wet the bed

BSM
Age:4

"C'mon Y/N just put t it on, for me?" Your brother harry asks you, trying to convince you to put on your pull ups before bed.

"No! I don't need them I'm a big girl!" You protest

You guys have been arguing back and forth about this for the past twelve minutes and harry was fed up.

"You know what Y/N, fine you don't need pull ups!" Harry exclaims throwing the diaper on the floor. "But don't come crying to me if you wet the bed!"

You glare at you brother as he leaves your room, smirking to yourself knowing you won this fight as you snuggle down into your fluffy bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 hours later

You woke up from and uncomfortable warmth between your legs. Looking down your eyes widen as you realize you've wet the bed. You really don't know what to do, because you don't want to tell harry so he will be mad at you, but you feel really gross.

You finally decide to tell harry sighing as you climb out of your bed.

You silently push Harrys door open, seeing him sitting on his bed with his phone lighting up his face.

"Harry" you say really quietly

His head snaps out at the sound if your voice. "Yeah?" He asks.

You can already feel the tears forming up in your eyes before you squeak out, "I wet the bed!" As you start sobbing.

"Hey hey hey, don't cry" harry says while jumping out of bed and scooping you up on his arms.

"I sorry" you sob.

"I just wanted to prove to you that I'm a big girl!" You whine

"It's ok love" harry says while kissing the top of your head and holding you tighter. "Let's go get you cleaned up and then you can sleep with me tonight, how does that sound?"

"Good" you smile laying your head on his chest.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: this sucks