Timeout

BSM
Age:4

You were sitting on the couch watching your big brother harry, play dolls with lux. You could feel the jealousy seeping through your veins because you wanted to play with your brother.

You were glaring at lux when you hear someone calling your name, "Y/N, why don't you come play with me and lux!" Harry says waving you over with a big smile.

You grumble in response, but slowly drag yourself up off the couch to go play. Once you get over you flop down next to Harry with a dramatic sigh. "Lux, why don't you give Y/N one of your dolls so she can play too?" Harry asks lux. Lux happily hands you one of her dolls with a big smile. You grumble a thank you in response while giving her a disgusted look.

"Quit the attitude" harry whispers in your ear.

You put your head down and nod quietly. At this point you had lost all interest in playing with them and just sat there with your head leaning on Harrys arm, listening to them having fun and laughing. Sitting here got you thinking, harry brings me on your so I can finally spend more time with him, but all he does is play with lux! It's not-

Your thoughts were cut off when you hear harry say he's going to the bathroom and for both of you to behave.

Once harry leaves it was just you and Lux. You just sat there glaring at her while she hummed happily to herself, brushing her dolls hair. At this point you have had enough. You had to get your anger out somehow. You walked up behind Lux and smacked her on the back of the head with your doll. She grabs the her head with both of her hands and starts screaming and crying, while you stood behind her with a triumphant smirk on you face. What you didn't know was harry had just opened the door and saw the whole thing.

"WHAT THE HELL Y/N!" You hear your big brother scream. You look up with scared expression to see your brother walking towards you with anger written all over his face. Once he reaches you he grabs your arm and yanks you towards the corner.

"I don't know what encouraged you to hit Lux, but it is not ok! Now you will sit in the corner for 15 minutes, and when that time is up you better have a better attitude." The tears were now streaming down your face. You didn't want to make your brother mad, you just wanted to spend time with him.

"I'm sorry harry, I rea-"

"Hey! I don't want to hear it. Now you will stay here without a word, while I go take care of lux."

You stay in the corner for the full 15 minutes sobbing while watching harry comfort lux. Finally when the 15 minutes is up, harry calls you over and you immediately run into his arms telling him how sorry you are, and that you won't do it again. You also apologize to lux, and end up playing with them and having a great time.

A/N: hate to do this.. And you don't have to but check out my Instagram @styless_bitch