they won't hear-jihyo(smut)

click

click

SWOOSH

The stove roared to life as Jihyo brought a pot over and put it on top. She poured some water in and opened a few packs of Ramyeon. She poured the seasoning in as well as the noodles

She walked over and started slicing up some vegetables to add to the pot. She finished chopping them and poured them into the pot. She set it on low heat and walked over to the living room. There were toys strewn all over the place, and the large TV was playing a nursery rhyme.

She looked around and saw no one else there. She chuckled before cleaning up some of the toys and switching off the TV. She returned to the kitchen to see that the noodles had reached a boil, and switched off the heat. She took a spoon and stirred the pot before taking a sip. She gulped down the hot spup with a satisfying smack and dusted her hands off.

She went to the stairs and opened her phone while reading her texts and smiling.

8 unreads from Lesbian Jesus

Jihyo!!

Jihyo?

JihyoOOOO

JIhyOOOOOoOOOOooOOO

The girls will arrive at 12, but me and Dahyun will be kinda late.

Unfinished business😏

Btw you better use all that stuff i bought for Minji!

I wanna see my princess look her best in that outfit 😘😘😘😘😙😙😙😘😙💜💓💖💕💖💜💜💖💜💖💖💖💗💝💞💓💜💘💝

Jihyo giggled as she read the messages. She walked into the master bedroom and opened her walk in closet, deciding what to wear. She had already showered, so all she had to do was change.

She peeped out and saw no one in the halls. She locked the door and got back to the closet while picking out a pair of overalls.

She took a plain white-fitting shirt and placed it aside. Crossing her arms, she took off her shirt and looked at her figure in the mirror.

"Should I wear this?" Shs asked herself holding up the white shirt.

"No......I'm getting fat..." she chucked it aside and almost chucked herself across the room when she felt a pair of arms wrap around her waist.

"FOR FUCKS SAKE! Jesus hun.....you scared me....." she pouted into the mirror as the man rested his head on hers.

"Sorry babe.....couldnt.....re.....sist...."

His voice trailed off as she looked up and noticed him staring down into her cleavage.

She smacked his chest as he chuckled.

"You know.....Minji's getting older....shes gonna need a friend soon......how bout we make her one?...."

Jihyo simply scoffed at him and continued picking some clothes.

"I thought we agreed on one child only?"

"Another kid wouldn't hurt, right? Plus, we're financially stable, and if stuff goes wrong, we've got 8 aunts who love them to pieces."

She sighed and turned around

"I-I..........I'm not.........ready for another child....."

He walked up to her and smiled.