angel - sana(fluff/kinda angst)

Jang Y/N walked into his favourite bakery everyday previsely at 10 o'clock. He just loved the feeling of the warm air hit him as he entered the place. How the smell of fresh bread snaked through the air and filled his nostrils. It cheered him up in a way.

Today was no different, slowly but surely, Y/N grasped the door handle and pushed it open. He smiled once again as the warm air and delicious smells hit him. He was craving some cream cheese puffs today, just like every other day. They were dirt cheap, but the best kind of bread in the bakery.

Y/N had always ordered the cream cheese puffs from the bakery. Always. Except for some occasions. He just loved how fluffy they were, and how the bread melted in his mouth, followed by the taste sweet and and soft cheese. The workers at the bakery knew who he was, and always had a separate batch of bread, just for him. He was like the regular of all regulars.

The attendant at the counter looked up as he heard the bell chime.

"Hey Y/N!" He greeted.

Y/N smiled as he shuffled up to the counter.

He heard the riffling of the bag and he groped around on the table for the bag.

"Oh, Thanks Jungkook. Here's my card." He fumbled around in his pocket and handed his card over the counter. The boy side-stepped a bit and took it, before putting it into the reader.

"Oh, we're feeling adventurous today, aren't we Hyung? I don't see your stick."

Y/N smiled into the air as he replied

"Yup. I'm kinda starting to remember these routes. Mentally."

Confused?

Yup.

Jang Y/N was blind.

He had been so since he was 1. A freak accident caused his retina to get slashed. Doctors did their best, but couldn't give the little boy gis vision back, but he took it in his stride. He constantly found ways to overcome his disability, and he found that light helped him a lot. He could see places that were brighter than others, so he could make out shadows and walls.

Thats why he didn't use his walking stick that day, he wanted to see how it was to live a normal life. A life where his eyeballs werent cut open. A life where he could see things.

"Wow, Hyung! Thats great! You can sit down, I'll get someone over to you. Need help?" Jungkook asked, but he was astonished when Y/N smiled, shook his head, and turned around, maneuvering his way through the ables and chairs to his favourite seat.

He sat down and felt himself sink into the cushions. He reached into his bad and pulled out some bread, and savoured it for a long time.

Y/N didn't know how he looked, but he was actually a very good-looking guy. His brother always helped him to get used to how he combed his hair, and he picked out clothes by feeling them. He was also ripped. Quite weird for a blind man. No one knew how, but it just happened over a few months.

He put his bag on the table and fumbled for the buzzer. He pressed it and waited. He wondered who he was going to meet today. Perhaps Nayeon? Or maybe Tzuyu, Jungkook's girlfriend. He hadn't met Jihoon in a while either.

He was patientky waiting when he heard footsteps and he could make out some light. He turned and made out the glowing silhouette of a person. It was weird, almost as if the person was giving off the light, but that was impossible, it was probably reflecting off of somewhere.

"Hello Sir! How may I help you?" She said. His heart skipped a beat. Her voice was so cheery and cute. It made him feel....complete.

"O-oh, could I have s-some coffee? Today's speciality please." He handed her his card as she said okay and walked away. He didn't know what effect this girl had on him.