"The ring and Kaia ?" Zoie asked .

"she broke things off with Elijah -

"Elijah Stone ?" Zoie asked while getting up .

"yeah why ?"

"nothing I've heard things about him ." she said .

"anyways I thought she was over him I wanted her to be over him but deep down I knew she wouldn't be able to give her self to me like I wanted her to , so she got depressed started drinking almost every night I thought therapy would work but it didn't I didn't find out til recently she was using i dont know how I didn't notice . " I said while sighing .

"I'm sorry you had to go through that." She said as she touched my arm , that was the first time zoie had ever touched me she doesn't even like it when I brush past her she's always snapping at me . I gently touched her face to see if she'd yell at me but she didn't she just looked at me I was leaning in for a kiss when I heard someone clear their throat I looked around zoie and saw Candace I didn't know her for real didn't want to know her anyways .

"talk to you later?" I whispered in zoie's ear and she rolled her eyes and walked off . I smacked my lips I was this close to getting close to her and candy wanna fuck it up .

"sorry for interrupting whatever that was ." She said as she walked down the steps .

"how you know where is stay ?" I asked .

"I'm married to a king pin I have connections now ." she said as she put her purse down on the sofa .

"What ?" I asked .

"I need your help ."

"with ?" I said while plopping down on the couch .

"something that'll solve both of our problems." she said .

"what are you talking about girl ?" I asked .

"I want elijah to myself and we both know whatever that was will never be shay ." She said while smirking and I got up.

"does Elijah know your here ?"

"no and we're going to keep it that way."

"what makes you think I won't call Elijah ?"

"because you'd never get Shay back ? Without me in the picture you can kiss her goodbye along with your little happy family." she said while picking up a picture of me shay and Kaia .

"what do you want Candy ?" I asked .

"easy , you need to convince Elijah that you and Shay are back together." she shrugged .

"what ?"

"it'll work I know elijah he acts on emotion he doesn't think when he's angry he'll ghost Shay and Shay will come crawling back to you like the animal she is ." candy said .

"Nah im good ." I said .

"your good?"

"yeah now get the fuck out ." I said .

"kevonte ? if Elijah and Shay get together she will forget all about kaia if you don't want her for your self think about your daughter ." she snapped . I clenched my jaw and she smirked. "I'll let you think about it sweetie ." She said while smushing my face together and smiling and walked out .

***

"65 k for the whole deal ." The fat Mexican man said as one of my strippers caressed his chubby face .

"man I ain't giving you no 65,000 dollas I'll give you 30 ." I said , and he shrugged.

"Fine deal." He said with his hand out and I shook it . The door bust open and Zyion walked in angry .

"I'm handling some ." I said annoyed.

"$22,000 dollars worth of weed is missing ."

"the fuck how I just restocked ."

"Wild guess the runaway." She snapped .

"excuse me ." I said and walked out the room and Zyion followed me .

"you need to handle her she probably sold it for some new clothes or something." Zyion said in my ear ,

"Zy I know how to handle my business alright , I'll handle her ." I said while stopping .

"fine handle it ." she said while throwing the paper at me , i rolled my eyes and went upstairs to the penthouse . Zoie was in the kitchen making something to eat .

"you okay looks like your about to pop a vain ." she said while laughing , I didn't smile just looked at her .

"I gave you a place to lay your head , food, money , and you steal from me ?" I snapped .

"the fuck you talkin about ." she said while mugging .

"Dont play stupid with me I know yo trifling ass stole my weed ." I said .

"oh I see what's going on ." she said while laughing .

"admit it ."

"I ain't admitting shit because I didn't do anything." she said .

"you ain't shit bitch ." I mumbled as I walked away and she jumped in front of me .

"I know you ain't calling me bitch? You the bitch what kind of man goes as low as lying to get a girl ." she said while mugging . "I'll be out of here by the end of the night ." she mumbled. "I can't believe this bull shit I don't even like weed ." I heard her yell as she slammed her door . I laid down on the couch and brought a blunt out and lit it up . What am I doing? Never once in my life have i called a female a bitch . I'm starting to feel like elijah toxic ass I blew smoke out my mouth and closed my eyes .

Six days ago

"this where we keep all our weed ." I said as I showed zoie around .

"it smell like must I don't see how y'all smoke weed this shit stink ." She said as she walked out and I laughed what girl dont smoke ?

Present

"She doesn't even like weed ." I said while opening my eyes I sat up and rubbed my face it was dark.

"Damn what type of blunt this is ?" I asked while looking at it .

"daddy ." Kaia said while wiping her eyes , I put the blunt down and stood up .

"hey what's wrong ?"

"Zoie told me she's leaving what happened ?"

"Ay man ." Shawn said and I turned around .

"Give me a second man ." I said .

"It's important shit ." He said .

"What shawn speak ." I said .

"you remember how Zyion said we were missing some weed?" He Said while laughing.

"the fuck is funny ."

"see we went back and checked shit out and it turns out we miss counted ." He said while laughing .

"Daddy why is he laughing so much ?" Kaia asked .

"because im bout to kill him ." I said , and Shawn ran .

"Kaia put your shoes on we gotta go find zoie ." I said and she nodded and ran off . My phone buzzed and I looked at it .

Candace
So about our deal ?

Me
kys .👌🏾

I dialed Elijah's number and he picked up on the third ring .

"Wassup?"

"there's something you should know ." I said .

***

whew candy is funny . 😂😂 king is sum else . who pov next ? Make sure you comment and vote ! ❤️