Special Chapter 5: Her First

Start from the beginning

"Kuroo Tetsurou. How about you?"

"I go for (Y/N) (L/N). Call me whatever you like, I don't really mind."

They stared at each other for a few seconds, until the (H/C) haired girl let out a light chuckle. Kuroo's lips form into a smile as he continues telling the girl about his day vice versa. Not long, their ordered food arrived and the two continued chatting while eating. It was a long night for both of them, but overall they had a great time. Kuroo, being a gentleman, offered (Y/N) if he can walk her home, which she gladly accepted. Of course, they chatted along the way. Even if they just met each other, they felt a closure somewhere inside their hearts. The moment they both reach the doorstep of the (L/N) Residence, their hearts somehow feel lonely.

"Will we see each other again?" Kuroo asks. At the corner of her eye, (Y/N) could have sworn that she saw Kuroo's gym bag with her school that she would be attending tomorrow. A smile formed on the girl's lips, poking his chest as her way of goodbye.

"Probably. By the way, thanks for walking me home, Kuroo-san." (Y/N) chirps and watches the raven haired man walk away towards his home.

"No, thank you for making my night better, (Y/N)-chan." He said to himself, as he felt inner peace in his heart after a tough day for Nekoma's captain.

~ ~ ~

The next day, Kuroo walks along the corridors with his very own bestfriend, Kenma, as he greets his fans. Being a nice friend he is, Kuroo walks his friend to his classroom. After that, he proceeded going to the volleyball gym to see if someone would still be there from the morning practice. With that, he passes by the first year's corridors. Of course, he has his own fans in any level, and being a kind person, he beams a smile to whoever greets him. His mind wanders to a girl named (Y/N) who helped him get rid of his stress and annoyance last night because for some reason, seeing all these first years reminds him of the (H/C) haired girl. She did say that they would meet again, but he has no hint of when and where.

Speaking about the (H/C) colored girl, he couldn't believe whom he is seeing right now.

It was (Y/N), wearing the uniform of Nekoma High. Kuroo decides to rush and peek at the gym, and seeing that it's locked by his teammates, he then rushes to the girl.

"Hey (Y/N). (Y/N)?" Kuroo calls. Once again, (Y/N) heard that familiar voice, making her tense with the crowd's whispers around her the moment the bedhaired captain calls her name.

"Kuroo-san? How did you notice me?" (Y/N) said, a hint of discomfort was heard in her voice. It is probably because she is the new girl in school, and not to mention, (Y/N) makes an icy entrance, though the bedhaired man himself didn't notice her coldness at all.

"You sure stand out despite the crowd you know?" Kuroo chuckles, making the (H/C) girl pout and roll her eyes.

"Tell me about it., Kuroo-san." Her voice was rather off for Kuroo. He took note that he'll have to check on her later. He hums in reply and walks her to class, which (Y/N) accepted. The moment they reached her classroom, (Y/N) turned to him and nodded her head as thanks. But Kuroo suddenly grabs her wrist, making the girl turn her head to him with a confused look.

"(Y/N), wanna eat out with me again later? After my practice?" Kuroo asks.

"Sorry, Kuroo-san. I promised to help my bestfriend today. Maybe in another day." (Y/N) apologizes, making the bedhaired captain let out a sad sigh.

"Oh I see.. Well then, have a great day and take care going home, (Y/N)-chan." Kuroo sadly said as the girl excuses herself, leaving him behind.

Did Kuroo Tetsurou say he would give up? The word 'give up' is not in his dictionary.