Chapter 10: Haiba Lev

Hello my fellow readers, congratulations for reaching this part of the story. We're finally down to chapter 10! It's sad that we are almost at the end this story. 😞

I did my best editing it again (since this one was made a year ago 🥺)

Epilogue will be released in a while, just only need some last touches and editing. (I hope I could still edit because my brain is still fresh from a long quiz RIP 😭)

I will be ending SYLT and my other book, Maybe It's Called Fate, at the same time. Feel free to check out my other book if you have time.

Long chapter ahead and Happy Reading! 💖

~ ~ ~

"Make sure that you didn't leave anything behind, boys!" (Y/N) calls as the team went inside the bus, nodding and yawning in such early in the morning. She did a last check of our things and also the team. Back then, we did not have a manager, it's either Kuroo-san or Yaku-san checking.

"Kenma, did you bring your chargers?" Kenma gave a response loud enough for her to hear.

"Fukunaga-san, your dried squids?" She calls again. To think that the first day should be the most prepared day, (Y/N) has been restless and hasn't slept yet since Uncle Byakuya and Aunt Rosie's engagement party.

"Here." Then Fukunaga takes a bite, making (Y/N) chuckle.

"Lev, your earphones?" She calls me with a tired smile on her face.

"I have them, (Y/N)-san!" I replied and placed my arm around her shoulder, I saw how her face turned red.

"Wanna sit together?" I offered, hoping for a positive answer.

"O-Oka-"

"No Lev, you will be sitting with me. I don't want to be near that Rooster Head.." Yaku-san glares at our very own captain, making our poor manager sigh. She already said yes but Yaku-san has to drag me into their mess.

"Another fight.." She lets out a yawn, followed by scratching her bandaged arm. She never shows it to anyone ever since that day.

"Oy (Y/N), you can sit next to me and I don't want to sit near that midget." And thus, the glaring contest began. Coach Nekomata is on a phone call with the coach of Karasuno and we're just waiting for him to finish then we will be leaving the school.

"Oya? Come to think of it (Y/N), you did say that you ran out of bandages last night right?" Kuroo gently grabs (Y/N)'s arm, a sudden pang of unknown feeling went through my system.

What is this? I can't move?

"Lev! Are you there?" Yaku-san calls as I snap back to reality.

What on earth was that?

"Coming, Yaku-san!" I went beside him. I quickly grabbed my phone and checked my face with the camera. No changes happened, I sighed in relief.

Though the question is, what was that?

"Yeah, I'll need to change later this afternoon. Did you bring it? Sorry for the hassle, Tetsurou, I'll have to buy later after the first match." I watched as Kuroo-san handed over some clean bandages to (Y/N). Relax, Lev. (Y/N) isn't interested in having another relationship again.

"Anything for my bestfriend." Kuroo-san replies to (Y/N), patting her head.

This is going to be harder than I imagined.