Epilogue: Sweet Young Lion Tamer

Epilogue is finally here! I really did try my best to edit this properly 😞

Thank you so much for reading! I really appreciate each and everyone of y'all 🥺❤️ Sadly, this is the last part already. 😞 but congratulations for reaching the end of this story as well. 😁

Writing SYLT was hard because of the different point of views and there's also a crossover, but I had fun writing this story as well. 😌

Without further ado, the grand finale of your story with Haiba Lev, the Epilogue is up ahead.

Happy Reading!

~ ~ ~

4 years later

"Thank you for trusting Beast Construction. What can we do for you?"

"When would you like to appoint your meeting, sir?"

"Next week on a Wednesday. Noted!"

"Thank you and stay safe, sir!" (Y/N) smiles. She's been working really hard for the past few years, and now she has her own company, the Beast Construction. It was a challenge for her, she is balancing her MS degree, her business, her relationship and friendship with Lev, family, and friends. There are nights when she doesn't sleep because she is either studying or working, but she has the sweetest man by her side always being there for her through thick and thin.

"Aaaaand, it's 5 o'clock. Time to leave work." On queue, she hears a knock from her door. She giggles, knowing who would be that person.

"Hello, my princess. Your escort has arrived." The tall Russian boy bows and winks at her. She laughed on how crazy he could be.

"Well, what are we waiting for? Escort this.. princess so she could finally change to her outfit." She played along. Silence was in the air until they both broke it by laughing how they were a dork for 3 minutes. Lev gave her a warm hug and kissed her forehead.

"Sometimes I hate and love the fact that you're really tall, Lev." She chuckles and Lev swings an arm around her shoulder.

~ ~ ~

"Rosie (L/N), do you take Byakuya Ishigami as your husband from this day forward, through thick and thin, through every life's obstacle, will you take his hand and walk in a journey together for the rest of your life?"

"I do."

"Byakuya Ishigami, do you take Rosie (L/N) as your wife from this day forward, through thick and thin, through every life's obstacle, will you take his hand and walk in a journey together for the rest of your life?"

"Yeah, of course I do!"

Everyone chuckled at Byakuya's excitement. (Y/N) is one of the bridesmaids and Senku is the best man. Work was an obstacle for both of them, but that doesn't stop them from going to their parents' wedding.

"I now pronounce you, husband and wife."

Everyone cheers, whistling and howling is heard in the crowd by their own relatives and friends. There was picture taking, which both Senku and (Y/N) dislike.

Senku graduated early in college and got his MS degree really quick because he is a natural genius. He has his own laboratory with his coworkers researching and looking forward to new fields of science. In the science world, Senku is quite famous for his accomplishments and wisdom, calling him 'The Modern Einstein.'

Of course, there is also his step sister, (Y/N). Thanks to her hard work and partnership with Senku, she was able to achieve her dream of having a building company, Beast Construction. She's quite a genius like her brother, she skipped some levels in college and now working on her MS degree in Mechanical Engineering. Indeed they have the brain cells wanted by numerous people.