Jennie: what do you mean, do you want someone else to carry your babies.

Lisa shakes her head

Lisa: that's not what I'm saying, I just don't want any kids with anyone, why have kids they get in the way of things.

Lisa got my hopes up so high a week ago when we talked about having kids and how happy she is about having kids with me, in the future.

Jennie: I don't understand you were so happy.

Lisa tries to grabs my hands but I moved them away, I'm not angry I'm just hurt.

Lisa: things change Jennie, just forget about it, it's not like we'll be good parents.

Just then tears stream down my face. She doesn't think I'll be a good mother. I step back from her.

Jennie: you don't think I'll be a good mother.

Lisa stands up

Lisa: baby I said both of us, don't cry. It's a stupid thing to cry about.

Lisa came closer to wipe my tears but I didn't let her.

Jennie: why are you being so mean?

I was practically sobbing. Why is she acting like this?

Lisa: I'm not you're just sensitive.

I'm about to throw something at her.

Jennie: you're being an asshole.

Lisa looks down. I didn't know if I should get angry or if I should just go to my moms house.

Lisa: honey?

Lisa walks closer to me. I pushed her away from me.

Lisa: Let me hug you.

I give her a glare as I try to stop crying.

Jennie: no you think I'll be a bad mother.

Lisa shakes her head.

Lisa: baby it's a prank.

She points at the camera. When she said that I was in relief a little but I was still upset.

Jennie: I hate you.

I say as I burry my head into the crook of Lisa neck. I wrap my arms around her waist as she walks to get the camera. I didn't let go of her I just moved with her.

Lisa: I'm sorry for being mean.

I just shake my head as I hide my face away from the camera. I feel Lisa rubbing my back slowly comforting me.

Lisa: I think I got her guys.

I take one of my hands and cover Lisa's mouth.

Jennie: I'm upset with you.

I whine in a baby voice. I slowly take my hand off her mouth and wipe my tears from my face.

Lisa: I'm sorry baby.

I sigh.

Jennie: do you think I'm going to be a bad mother?

Lisa sighs

Lisa: I already told you that you'll be an amazing mother, I'm sorry if I made you think otherwise baby.

I look up at Lisa and Pout.

Jennie: stop pranking me like this. I hate it.

Lisa pecks my lips.

Lisa: I'm sorry princess, I'll take you to the mall and you can buy anything you like.

I'm going to max out her card tomorrow. Lucky me.

Jennie; good, now close your stupid video and set the table for dinner.

I let go of Lisa as I made my way back downstairs. I feel like I need to get her back for this.

//////////////

Thoughts💭💭💭