03: Woes and Worries

Start from the beginning

He remembered kissing her hungrily, asking her to come with him to a secluded place, and here they were now, already sober, fretting over their little escapade last night. Dang it! We really did have sex, Taemin thought anxiously.

Then suddenly it occurred to him that he was so drunk and he didn't used any protection, nothing at all, and his only salvation was hoping that the woman is actively taking contraceptions.

With his fingers crossed he asked, "You are taking contraceptives, aren't you?"

The woman's mouth parted lightly from his question but his loudly beating heart skipped a bit as he saw her expression. Oh no, this is bad, he thought.

But instead of answering, Naeun throw another pillow to him but this time, it landed right on his face. She took the opportunity to run along with her undergarments and snatch her dress away from him but she saw that it wouldn't be possible to be worn again since the dress was totally wrecked. Groaning, she fetched Taemin's discarded long sleeves shirt and went to the bathroom.

She quickly shove the shirt on and she was glad that it's long enough to cover her up decently.

As she was about to exit the door, she spotted her phone lying on the carpeted floor so she dove to get and run downstairs, booking a cab as she do.

"Yah, aghassi! That's my shirt!!" Naeun heard the guy shouted but he made no move to follow her.

Once she's outside, she's practically phasing around like a mad woman and waited impatiently for her booked cab to come. Three minutes, five, ten and she can now hear a pair of heavy footsteps marching down the hallway. Her breathing was fast but to her relief, the cab finally arrived before he can even reach her.

She quickly entered and gave the driver the address and when she whirl to peek at the guy, he saw him only on his pants, and he was ruffling his hair in frustration.

A single sigh escaped from her lips and she mumbled, "Son Naeun, you're on a big trouble."

As soon as the cab left his sight, Taemin went back inside with a very foul mood. His head was throbbing hard which was brought by being so drunk last night and now he's suffering from hangover.

His eyes automatically landed on the clock perched on the wall and he cursed inwardly when he saw the time. It was eight o'clock and he was late for his work but he was still glad that he didn't woke up that late for the press conference. While ruffling his already disheveled hair, Taemin strode the messy apartment to look for his bestfriend.

If the rest of the apartment was a mess, Jongin's bedroom was a lot more messier. Red cups, empty liquor bottles, discarded clothes and underthings were scattered around the room. A smirk turned into his lips when he saw Kai still fast asleep on his bed with a familiar woman sleeping on top of him. Seems like I'm not the only one who had an adventure last night, he thought then tiptoed inside.

When he reached his closet, he accidentally stepped on to a piece of plastic wrapping and upon inspecting closer, he realized that it was from a condom. His inside twisted when he recalled what happened just earlier.

He and his bestfriend get freaky last night but unlike him, Kai was careful enough to use protection despite of being drunk. His mood worsen at thought and he angrily pulled a clean shirt randomly from the closet.

"Taemin? What are you doing in here?" Kai woke up suddenly from the noise.

"Borrowing a shirt. I'll return in later." He answered curtly and turned to exit the door but Jongin's deep laughter prevented him so.

"I thought I heard something last night. It was you, wasn't it? I remember you saying that we're not the same. Did you enjoyed sexing last night?" Kai let out another loud laugh causing for the girl perched on top of him to stir a little but instead of answering him, Taemin scowled at his bestfriend, raised his middle finger instead and left.