Chapter-8 Back to pavilion!

Start from the beginning

________________________________________________________________________________

Same day (Mumbai)

The gang was in their academy looking after all the arrangements of their musical, they all were busy running here and there with their co-dancers and their crew as the musical was just three days away. The team was looking forward to the show for two reasons, first they were finally going to meet Taani - as she left last time without meeting all of them, her heart being filled with anxiety after meeting all old relations in a week's time, she felt full to the brim so she escaped from the place without meeting them – and secondly that they have prepared something special for her, hoping she would like what they had planned.

Swayam and Sharon were with the dancers seeing their routines while Rey looked after the promotions and banners. Vicky and Nil as usual were going to host so they were busy preparing their lines while Amar and Bharat checked on the sitting arrangements and food. Simmi and Rinni were busy with the costumes of the whole crew and Neha and Ashi were looking after the stage decorations and music arrangements. Everyone was hell tired with work but they managed to do it.

Rey could feel everyone has exhausted themselves so he announced a break through his mic connecting to all,

"Guys, that's it, let's take a break for an hour. We need energy to go on with everything." All the people sighed before leaving their preps in middle and sprawled in the academy while the D3 team gathered in their room where they all spent their free time together. It was like their adda now, just like the canteen and rehearsal hall in college. It was more of a room for lazying around with couches, bean bags, a pool table, video games and X-box along with many other fun activities. They settled down tired while Rey ordered coffee for all of them with snacks.

"Ohh God, I doesn't even feel my bones man, just so exhausted." Vicky grumbled laying his head on Neha's lap who was sitting beside him, she ran her finger through his hair.

"Really dude, my whole body is paining like hell." Simmi agreed leaning more into Nil who was sitting beside her on couch.

"That's because we didn't even catch a wink of sleep since two days." Sharon said while Swayam rubbed her arms lightly embracing her hoping to relax her a little causing her to smile brightly at him. Rinni too agreed leaning on to Amar more for support. Rey looked around himself seeing all the couples sitting in each other's arms relaxing, he wished Taani would be there too for him to lean on her just like all of them. But she was soon going to come as Avantika told him she promised to be there on the d-day. He turned to the gang assuring them,

"Don't worry guys, after the show ends you all will have a plenty of time to relax and go on a vacation."

"Oh hello, what vacation, tu bhul gaya show ke ek mahine bad teri shadi hai, uski preparation kon karega." Amar reminded him causing a big smile to appear on his face at the thought of his wedding with Taani.

"Haan rey, vacation to ab hum tabhi le payenge jab tum Taani ke sath honeymoon par jaoge." Ashi said making the girls giggle and Swayam shifted a little uncomfortably at the prospect of their honeymoon.

"Par Rey, Mai to ab bhi believe nahi kar paa rahi ki tumhari shaadi Taani se ho rahi hai, finally." Neha told amused while Simmi too agreed,

"Yes, kahan we all were searching for her since six years and now vo khud vaapis aa gayi or tum dono shaadi kar rahe ho ek mahine mein." Simmi exclaimed unbelievingly.

"Bhai log sach me, ShahRukh Khan ne sahi kaha hai, kisi cheez ko puri shi..shid.." Bharat tried to remember the word making others chuckle and Amar helped him,

"Shiddat."

"Haan, vaich. Agar shiddat se chaho to puri kaynaat tumhe use milaane ki koshish me lag jati hai! Tere sath to bilkul vahi hua hai." He continued making rey shake his head at them.