T W E L V E : احتاج فرصه

Start from the beginning

Can't erase you from my memory
And my heart loved only you
I think of you consciously and subconsciously
I see you in my dreams
And I feel you with my feelings
I hope for the sunrise
Good Morning Beautiful May you have a beautiful Day xx.
-
10:44 am

From ROAA
Hey, call me when you finish oh and do not make plans For Lunch...
Al-Reem and I are currently with mum, meet us at Pier7 when you are done Love you xx.
-
12:30 pm
From Mum a picture of a Jumpsuit*

Oh Hey, I'm So Sorry My darling you're probably busy But I couldn't help it but I'm with your sisters and I found this, What do you think about it?? I bought it

Oh Hey, I'm So Sorry My darling you're probably busy But I couldn't help it but I'm with your sisters and I found this, What do you think about it?? I bought it... I feel like it will look amazing on you.. If you don't like it I left the bag at your sister's Car.. you can change it after Lunch. Remember That I Love you xx.
........................

To Hamdan:

Good Morning H. Just so you know If you keep on writing me, these Poems every day I'll Get spoiled, they maybe words but there impact is so Strong... I wish I had my way with words and then I could write for you too... I may not be able to put together a poem but John Keats Once Said "I have so much of you in my heart"

........

I quickly read mum's message, Typical Mum's behavior it was her way of saying let's get over our Argument, I smiled while shaking my head "Who are you texting?? Is it the Love of my Life." Ghanim stated placing both of his hand on his heart I looked up at him with squinted eyes "Love of your LIFE?" Ali Salem shook his head and he slapped Ghanim's neck "Ouch you idiot... Yes I thought you were texting Roaa never mind I'll go call my fiancée" he stood up pulling out his phone and he walked out "Your sister must be Crazy seemingly that she is with him and they're getting married this guy is a Lunatic!" Ali who came and sat in Ghanim's Place "Well Roaa isn't Sane so I think they are a Perfect Match" I replied taking a sip Of my water, Ali and I continued going through some documents Ghanim joined us after finishing his phone call we went through them one last time and we wrapped up "We'll finish this after we come back as for you Mimi you work on the designs and Ghanim will keep you updated on the progress here you don't need to come here as for the paper and financial work I got this don't worry." Ali said closing the files "I forgot that you guys are going to Italy I'm So Jealous of you guys" I pouted and had a sad look in my eyes "well my darling you spent 12 days in London and we were here now this will be My Last Trip as A single Man so yeah" Ghanim said poking my cheek I dodged his finger and rolled my eyes "Florence, Tuscany, Paris, Monaco, Mallorca, Barcelona and then Lastly London then we're back" Ali added just to Provoke me I rolled my eyes again I mumbled an I Don't Care and I said my goodbye I can hear them laugh and I couldn't help it but to smile I reached my car and I texted my sister telling her that I'm coming I turned it on and I drove off...

.........