friendship

Will she ever decide to lay herself bare for Naomi. Tears sprang to her eyes when she imagined Naomi and she face-palmed to look otherwise so that nobody watches her weeping. Today she is really weeping for Naomi, as she lost her mobile, she can not talk to her.

She wanted to tell the truth of her blank life, no matter how dark it gets, so that she can assure her that, it will get so dark that she'll find herself feeling around the blackened corners of her mind, seeking a door handle that isn't there.

Don't mistake this for a confession Naomi.

I neither seek forgiveness nor would I accept it. My sins are my own. They keep me company. Instead, this is the true tale of how I found her, how I stole her, and how I lost her.

She was a damsel, one who already had her queen. But every fairy tale has a villain, someone waiting in the wings to rip it all down and it was Jockey. A scoundrel who will set the world on fire if that means he gets what he wants. That's he, he is the bad guy.

Naomi is Dark to light, angsty and excites, real to the fantasy

she thought, she knows everything about her. So she started telling Her past. Her present.
The way she takes her coffee. So that Naomi knows the truth and only then accepts her. She really loved Naomi. Exactly how she smells after a spritz of perfume in the mornings, she really wanted to feel.

Dreams and illusions have the greatest power in the real world, but it comes at a slow pace and needs ultimate patience.

Some wrongs never get righted. Some memories refuse to stay dead and buried.

Will it give her comfort, a past that is both shocking and dark. in mortal danger

Kiki Switchजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें