Chapter 1- Runaway

Riley's POV

'Happy birthday Riley!' My wolf Kaylee yelled in my head.

'No I don't care!' I snapped at her. Kaylee is like my only friend in this whole pack and actually cares about me. Kaylee whimpered which made my heart shatter.
'Kay I'm sorry I'm just really tired I didn't mean it.' I apologized.

I sighed as I walked to the bathroom my only escape. I strip of my PJs and hop in the hot water. I winced as the water hit my cuts and bruises. I know what you're thinking. Why isn't your injuries not healed? Well they hurt me with silver so it won't heal as fast.

I washed my hair and body then hoped out and covered myself with a towel. I blow dried my hair and put on clothes and rushed downstairs to make the pack breakfast. I began to make eggs, bacon, toast, and prepared drinks and set them on the counter.

I grabbed an apple and a bottle of water and snuck out to avoid a beating. I tiptoed to my room as I began to pack some of me clothes, food(I managed to buy with some of my job money), a throw pillow and blanket to sleep in. I sighed as I picked ups peace of paper and began to write.

'Dear Kyle,

I'm leaving from all the pain you and the pack cause me. I'm sick of you punching me with silver gloves, I'm sick of the cuts Alpha John gives me with silver knives, and I'm sick of this bullshit! Goodbye forever! I want to let you know I love you and I always have.

Love,

Riley'

I put the note on my so called "bed" a air matresss with random pillows and blankets. I sighed as I crawled through my window and laned in my wolf form. I have a white-grey wolf with pepper like spots. I grabbed my duffle bag in my teeth and ran like I haven't in years.

*5 hours later*

I stopped by a hollowed out tree(like the ones that kinda look like tents) I shifted back and changed into sweats and a long sleeve. Even if it is the middle of winter(werewolf's have more body heat than humans). I made a bed with a fluffy warm blanket I stole hehehe. I grabbed my throw pillow and took a nap and waited for nightfall.

*2 am*

I woke up and packed my "camp" then shifted with my bag and kept moving.

I crossed in the 'Silver Stone Pack' territory and smelt rogues. I dropped my bag and growled loud and low. I got into a fighting stance and saw a big ugly brown wolf with a blondish one. Great.

They came at me and started to attack me. I kept howling in pain and laid on the fresh snow waiting for death.

I then got the most mouthwatering scent that made Kaylee yup in my head. It smelt like the woods, sea salt, and apples.

The last thing I remember before blacking out is when Kaylee yelled 'MATE!'