4.

"It'll be fun I promise!"

Where was she.

"Hyunjin, you said we would stay home! I don't want to go!"

What was going on.

"Cmon Heej. I'll give you extra cuddles later. I promise!"

This never happened in her dreams. What was this. Why could she hear her voice. How was she talking to the mystery girl?

Heejin's head was pounding.

This was too confusing. She needed to wake up. She needed to.

Heejin gasped and opened her eyes. She didn't know what had happened. She was confused.

She looked around her bedroom, making sure no one was in there with her. She looked outside and she could tell it was late.

What should she do?

She can't really do anything but, she didn't want to go back to sleep. She wasn't tired anymore.

Heejin got up and looked at the time.

10 P.M.

Had she really slept in for an entire day? Strange.

Maybe she could get a late night beverage at her favorite cafe. They were still open, she had some time before they closed.

Heejin changed and walked towards the door. She grabbed her keys and drove towards the direction of the well known cafe.

She quickly got out of her car and walked towards the small yet cozy building. Normally she would probably ask Jiwoo to come with her but who knows what she's been doing with Sooyoung lately.

Being alone like this was rather calming actually.

It was late and it felt surrreal. Like nothing could bother her.

Until she saw her.

Her velvet hair was draped across her shoulder. Her cat eyes we're fixated on a computer screen. Her small pout looked adorable. She looked away from the screen to take a quick sip of a warm cup of coffee.

Heejin was sure it was the girl in her dreams. She was positive about it yet at the same time.. Not.

She needed some answers.

Heejin walked over to the register and paid for a small hot chocolate. She needed something warm. Not something to give her an adrenaline rush.

Her eyes scanned the room, looking for anything to use to have an excuse to go over to the girl. Maybe she could just sit at the table in front of her. Observe her from afar?

That seemed like the best option.

Heejin moved towards the small table in front of the girl and sat down. She looked at the girl and it was surely the girl in her dreams. Hyunjin, or whatever her name was, looked up slightly before gasping at the sight of Heejin.

'Well that was surely strange' Heejin thought.

Heejin thought it was probably a good idea to go over and talk with the girl. She could just say she needed some company. Anything to get close to this... Hyunjin girl.

Heejin sat up and walked towards the girl shyly. This could backfire any second now. Heejin was absolutely terrified of that.

"May I sit here?" Heejin asked. The girl looked a bit shocked before nodding her head frantically.

Heejin thought the action was rather cute.

"Thank you so much! Uhm.. What's your name?" Heejin wanted to make a bit of conversation with the girl. She wanted to know why she was getting these dreams. She wanted to know why she was in every single one of them.

"M-My name is Kim H-Hyunjin" Hyunjin stuttered out.

'So her name is actually Kim Hyunjin. My brain is one hell of a mastermind then.' Heejin thought. She was getting somewhere. Maybe she could get more knowledge on this girl.

"Your name is pretty" Heejin mumbled.

It was a very fitting name for the girl. It was pretty like her. Heejin liked the name. She said the girl's name like she had said it millions of times before. It was strange to Heejin. Everything about this was strange to Heejin.

"Really? No one has.. No one has ever told me that" Hyunjin said.

Now, Heejin wasn't ever a sly talker. So she didn't understand why Hyunjin's cheeks began to turn a deep pink. Maybe the girl was hot from her coffee was all Heejin thought of it.

"Well... what's your name?" Hyunjin asked.

"Jeon Heejin at your service" Heejin pretended to bow a bit earning a giggle from Hyunjin.

Heejin liked Hyunjin's laugh. It was pretty.

Maybe Heejin found everything about Hyunjin pretty. Who knows.

The two chatted for what seemed like hours. The only time they stopped was when the cafe began to close. Hyunjin picked her laptop up and ordered another coffee, while Heejin observed the girl. Taking in every single detail of her beautiful face.

Heejin was brought out of her trance as Hyunjin turned around with her new cup of coffee in hand. Heejin quickly looked down at the empty hot chocolate cup she had in her hand, immediately walking to go throw it away.

"I really like being around you, Heejin." Hyunjin said as they walked together towards a bus stop. Heejin liked that Hyunjin liked to be around her. Maybe she could be around the girl more now.

"Yeah me too Hyunjin." She said. Her mind was going everywhere and her heart was pounding. Her stomach felt like it was doing some type of complicated dance. Gosh she really was in love.

"Do you think we can exchange numbers?" Oh gosh. Heejin was in orbit now. Hyunjin just asked for her number? This must be another dream. There was no way this was real.

"Yeah that would be great." Gosh why did Heejin have to sound so formal. What was this? A job interview?

"Okay uhm well can I have your phone?" Hyunjin said. Heejin began to panic. Why did Hyunjin want her phone?! Was she trying to rob her?! Why would she ask for her phone if she was trying to rob her?!

But Heejin gave Hyunjin her phone anyway. A bit of typing later and Hyunjin was gone, her bus had arrived. The only thing left was Heejin, her phone, a lonely bus stop and a new contact in her cellular device.

Heejin went home and layed down on her bed. Once her head hit her pillow she drifted off to sleep.

She didn't have a dream about Hyunjin that night though.

She had a very nice dream instead. She was holding a bunny in a colorless room. Suddenly the room began to fill with color. Heejin liked the simplicity of her dream. It surely was strange but it was nice.

Very strange yet very nice.

_______

I rarely write chapters that are over 1000 words long so this is a treat to you guys oof 💞