3.

Another day. Another dream about Kim Hyunjin.

At this point, Heejin thought she was going insane.

She didn't like how fast she was falling for some random person in her dreams. She didn't like that she didn't know the girl either.

"She could've been the end to my lonely suffering and she might not even be rEAL JIWOO!" Heejin shouted through her phone.

Jiwoo audibly sighed on the other end "Look Heejin if you're so in love with her, look for her in the yearbook or something." She suggested.

Heejin sat and thought. Maybe she should do that. It could possibly be a good start.

"Fine I'll go"

"Goodnight Heejin~ Remember your brain cannot make up random people. You have to have seen her somewhere" With that Jiwoo hung up. Leaving Heejin to have a mental breakdown over the yearbook.

"Kim Taehyung, Kim Yerim, Kim Jungeun, Kim Jiwoo..."

So many damn Kim's and yet she couldn't find a SINGLE Kim Hyunjin.

She found a Hwang Hyunjin but it wasn't her Hyunjin. It wasn't the Hyunjin she was madly in love with.

Heejin checked the time. It was 3 in the morning She had been looking through the Kim's for 6 hours.

Her eyelids were getting droopy and her head felt heavy. She slowly fell onto her pillow and drifted off to sleep.