•>Five<•

~Final Round Start~

     Gladion makes the first move.

     "Silvally, use Crush Claw!"

     His Pokemon's huge claw glows and it lunges towards your Charizard.

     "Charizard, dodge it!" you extend your hand as you call the order. "Flamethrower!"

     Charizard flies up and it's mouth erupts in a powerful shot of flames toward Silvally, landing a hit.

     "Use Air Slash!" Gladion's powerful voice booms across the battlefield as he gets more worked up in the heat of the battle.

     Silvally's fin on the top of it's head glows white. It swings it's head towards Charizard, sickles of wind shooting at your Pokemon.

     Charizard folds it's wings in front of it, protecting itself.

     "Use Dragon Tail!"

     Your Pokemon pumps it's wings, flying up and towards Silvally, tail glowing.

     It grows scaly and it turns it's body, landing a powerful blow on Silvally's side.

     Silvally catches Charizard by surprise, grabbing it's tail before it can pull away.

     "Crush Claw!," Gladion makes a crushing gesture with his hand as he calls out the order.

     Silvally's claw glows, slamming Charizard into the ground.

     A cloud of dust fills the area.

     You look and search for Charizard in it, watching the dust kick up as Charizard emerges, free from Silvally's grasp.

     "Good job, Charizard! Now, Flamethrower, again!" you order.

     Charizard rears its head back, conjuring up fiery breath and swings it's head forward again, blasting scorching heat at full power.

     "Silvally, I will grant you full power! Accept this fire memory within yourself!" Gladion's voice cuts through the air.

     Silvally glances back at its trainer in understanding as Gladion throws something at his Pokemon.

     "What is he doing?" you question.

     Silvally just stands and takes the Flamethrower head on, Gladion watching on with a smirk.

     You watch as the smoke dissipates and find..

     Silvally is unaffected!

     You look closely and notice it's head fin, eyes, and tail have turned red.

     Your eyes widen in surprise.

     "What? How is that possible?" you say in disbelief, Charizard looking back at you just as confused.

     "Multi-Attack!" Gladion calls out immediately.

     Silvally's body glows red and it lunges quickly at Charizard. It hits directly, causing Charizard to fall back.

   Your Pokemon stands again, wings flapping aggressively and picking up dust.

     It roars, snarling at Silvally.

     Gladion chuckles to himself.

     "Charizard seems to be getting worked up, doesn't it?" Gladion says with a smirk. "Silvally, Air Slash!"