Chapter 3

Chapter 3:

~Thanks to all those people who comment vote and fan. Even if i have only 2 fans but i still love them thank you. Hope you enjoy this chapter. happy New Year!!~

~LullabyBubz~ xx <3<3

"Step away from the girl." He said in a firm voice. I had my eyes closed for a second and opened them quickly. His eyes were yellow golden and he had shoulder length hair. His jaw was set and he looked very frightening.

"Who do you think you are!" Layla exclaimed in a very high pitched voice as she was extremely angry.

"I think... I might be a certain Jasper Whitlock, and you, are a certain Layla Pirkens who would like to kill and feed off your best friend." he said in a low toned voice.

"Ha. Best friend. in her dreams. How could someone like her be best Friends with a beauty like me? Anyway, how do you know my name?" She asked in a puzzled voice, after  using a very high, pround voice which she used for herself.

"Some simple homework which you should do for your exams you know." He said putting a very small smile on his face."Because its obvious that you havent been studying enough as you thought of trying to hurt this young girl whilst i am here." He continued.

"Ha Ha very funny. Im sure you think you are smarter then me and faster then me and stronger then me. But your not. I have been taught by the best. One i am a newborn and Two, my creator said i must be special as i transformed much faster then the average vampire. In the hour that i left for Bellas house" - Sneering at my name as she said it - "My creater changed me, I transformed, and then he trained me. Which he said i should be proud of." She said speaking highly of her creater. But i wasnt paying much attention to her words, because as soon as she said vampire, i started hyperventilating.

"Vampires?" I choked out.

"Calm Bella. Its all OK." Said Jasper, and i immediently fell calm. I dont know how i could be calm but i did.

"Listen you can leave now, or feel my power before you. Right now im thinking if you wanted to save her, maybe i should kill her first and make you watch, but i want her to know whats coming." Layla said, making me crawl backwards even further.

"No point, just come and 'try' to attack me and see where we go from there." Jasper replied.

At once, Layla lunged towards him, but in a flat second she was on the ground neck broken, and head shttered into pieces. I made a small cry of terror noing that my best friend had just died.

"Its ok Bella. Come with me." Jasper said to me."I just need to do something" He continued. He grabbed all Laylas ... Pieces. Then pulled out a small lighter and burned her. Immediently i jumped up and walked backwards a few metres, but being me, a total cluts i trippied. I stood up and jus ran again, watching my feet and running for a few Kilometres before sitting down.

"I have to get home" I whispered to myself. I stood up and started walking around the forest, trying to find my way back home.