chapter 10

Time skip next day nicky's POV

I go up to Aaron and say the words I regret saying "so aaron... I just wanted to .... well ... I...like you a little but you probably guessed that but also I know you kind of like me but not really,...but you dont like me back now that I think about it so..." "Wtf man,i do like you i just well I just wanna..." then he reached up and kissed me. "Hehe I guess you do like me," "yeah I do...now i gotta go how I have been here for two days."

Later

I walk him to his house and we look at each other. I smile. Then we just loom at each other without saying anything. The he smiles and walks off saying "love you nicky see you later." "Night." I walk of and then realized what he said. Omg. I look over hoping he is still there. He is walking in. I run up before he closes the door. "Aaron?" "Yes?" "Uh... wi-will you...uh b-be ...my... ah" "sure I'll be your boyfriend."
We hug and he goes of.
I walk up to Mr.Peterson's home to apologize for earlier. Then I see Dianne.hmm. the I see Mr.peterson hug her. Wait are they back together.i walk up and go to see Mr.peterson.je just sits on the steps smiling while she leaves. "So I'm sorry about earlier." "I should sorry I thought you cheated then broke up with no proof!" I sit down and we hug. "So are you and Dianne back together?" "Yes actually." I smile,I'm happy for him. "Well I guess we both found love." "Oh wait your dating Aaron now?" "Yup."

The next day

Finally we are happy as a group of friends and family. Then my mom called. "Nicky!? Your dad wants to ask if you met a girl yet?!" Oof.
((Hop you like the end))