chapter 7"choose"

LEMON WARNING I FORGOT TO PUT THIS HERE WHEN I WROTE THIS BUT PLEASE IF YOU DONT LIKE LEMON SKIP THIS CHAPTER!!!!!!!

Mr.Peterson's POV

It basically was a war to get nicky back.then Aaron. Said the most cringe annoying weird thing. "Nicky,who do you pick?" Then nicky looked at me,then Aaron. "Well I uh-ahh well..." he then ran of not wanting to answer the question. "Guess he does like me a little👌." "Oh shut up Aaron."
Of course the get together ended
Nicky went home,I went home and Aaron followed nicky.

Nicky's POV

I go to my nice and cozy bed and lay down ready to sleep.i pass out
not wanting to wake.

((Time skip next day))
I woke up with Aaron sitting on top of me smiling. "WTF! WHY ARE YOU IN MY HOME!?!?!?!? "Oh,is the little nicky scared." He joked.he then proceeded to lay behind me,lick my neck once more and put his hand way to close to ((you know)). Some how I managed to text 'help' to Mr.peterson. he came in no time.

As he was rushing to my house Aaron starting licking....more. so of course I moaned cause why not. Basically if you saw this it would look like either rape,or gaf af crap. Mr.peterson ran to my room to find me and Aaron.

Mr.Peterson's POV

"WTF!!!! What are you doing Aaron?!?!" He did not respond he just rapped his leg around nicky and began kiss,or should I say making out with nicky. I went over picked up nicky and began to walk of when I hear "oh~ Mr.peterson is just going to take nicky away from his true love?" "He does not love you and he never will!" ((Yaoi warning I guess))

Nicky's POV

Aaron grabbed me set me one the bed as I struggled to break free and just looked Mr.peterson. "wth aaron" Mr.peterson said. Then he undid the button on my pants and unzipped... "Aaron stop!" I screech. He then puts his hand in my pants an well ((you know🤫)). I just sit there as my face gets red from blush. Then a soft little moan comes from my mouth but I bite my lip so it does not happen again. "Don't be shy...you moan if needed" Aaron said while((you know))
I look over at Mr.peterson for help,but he just stands there in disbelief. I look up Aaron he then looks at my and begins to make out and or kiss me. My eyebrows go from wearied from this situation to wearied in lust..(>////<) Aaron then lifts one hand up and pulls up my shirt softly...