51

-2 weeks-

It was 2 am, hoseok was preparing a bottle while yoongi was holding the crying infant.

Once she had her bottle she was very happy, and refused to go back to sleep for 30 minutes. Once she did fall asleep it was on yoongis chest.

Hoseok: so tiny~

Yoongi: better be talking about her.

Hoseok: of course. She's precious..

Yoongi: definition worth the hormones and streatch marks.

Hoseok:  you've upgraded from a kitten to a tiger.

Yoongi: shut up, there not that bad.

Hoseok: your so cute.

Yoongi places his hand on Hoseoks face.

Yoongi: I love you..

Hoseok: I love you too.

As they leaned in to kiss they were interrupted by a wiggly Hei-ran.

Hoseok: oops.

Yoongi: she's not awake, we're clear.

Hoseok: I'll go out her in her rocker if you want.

Yoongi:.. How about you and her bond? You know skin on skin contact helps.

Hoseok: your using that to see my chest aren't you?

Yoongi: I mean that's a plus soo

Hoseok: give me a sec.

Hoseok takes of the giant T-shirt he was wearing and took his youngest into his arms.

Hoseok: Jesus she's warm.

Yoongi: like hot?

Hoseok: no.no. I'm cold and I didn't expect that.. So tiny..!

Yoongi:don't yell..

Hoseok: I'm not.

Yoongi: I'm about to say something weird.

Hoseok: not surprised.

Yoongi: I kinda miss being pregnant..

Hoseok: oh.. Do you wan-

Yoongi: 5 is enough. No more. ..I guess it's because I went into labor with such a sour note.. I miss her being close.. I also am fully aware that in a blink of an eye she'll be grown..

Hoseok: like how we both know were gonna have a teenager soon?

Yoongi: stop. I don't want to think about my baby boy growing up. I just got him back, I don't want to loose him again..

Hoseok: we're not gonna lose him.

Yoongi: I'm not ready for any of them to grow up..I'm scared were gonna lose our sweet hana and our happy August.. I'm scared we're gonna lose hiro to a world that wants to hurt him.. I'm scared of blinking and Hei-ran will be an adult..

Hoseok:....

Yoongi: Hoseok-

Hoseok: I'm scared too... But.. I doubt Hanas gonna become a major bitch, the worst things she's don't is sneak a snake into here, that you let her keep by the way. We can try to make sure August has a good support system. Unfortunately we can't protect hiro from everything, but we can teach him how to protect himself. Hei-ran is barley two weeks old. Besides by the time she's an adult we'll probably have at least one grandchild.

Yoongi: crap we're old..

Hoseok: you are.

Yoongi: your a year younger than me.

Hei-ran had woken up, she was happy. She made sounds and clearly wanted attention, which her parents gladly gave her.