19

I made something^

I made something^

The next week passed in chaos. Who knew Hoseok was the reason the house was in order? Kyong had come over Saturday night ( big mistake) and  a potential fight between the boy and August almost broke out. Hana, now aware of her appas situation tried to split them up but ended up getting help by Jung suk, who was done with both his friend and brother.

Hiro was Hiro. He was baby. He felt bad for breaking his promise to his appa and decided to tell him.

Hiro:Appa?

Yoongi: hey buddy.. Need something?

Hiro: working?

Yoongi: no... Im watching the computer incase your abeoji calls.

Hiro: seriously?

Yoongi: sadly yes.

Hiro: oh.. Appa.. I did something bad.

Yoongi:oh.. What did you do?

Hiro: Hanie and auggie had a big Sunday and said if I told them a secret they'd give it to me.. And I couldn't resist it and I told them about baby..

Hiro was expecting to be scolded but instead was met with his Appa laughing and then snuggling the young boy.

Hiro: uh...

Yoongi: your five. I wasn't expecting you to keep a secret for more than a day. I'm proud of you actually for keeping it for at least a week.

Hiro: oh..

Yoongi: to bad the twins will be getting scolded.

Hiro:oh..

Yoongi: don't worry, they're not in trouble, just need to be reminded that your more gullible than them and they shouldn't have used that.

Hiro: they'll be mad..

Yoongi: I don't think they're capable of being mad at you. So, Jimin, Jin, you, the twins know, who else. Domestic suk know?

Hiro: I dunno.. Maybe?

Yoongi: hmm... I might as well tell him because I know one of you three will accidentally say something. Kids!

All three cane running.

Hana: yes?

Jung suk: hm?

August: we were summoned?

Yoongi: well.. Since all of us but one know my little secret I might as well tell all of you. I'm pregnant.

Hana and August had a no shit look in their face while Jung suk's eyes we're huge.

Jung suk: really?! Does abeoji know!?

Yoongi: no.. And until our anniversary I hope to keep it that way.. I'm actually concerned at the fact he hasn't found out. I already have a bumb.

The next few minutes consistented of twins being scolded and the Most Jung suk had been himself in a while.