"And that's we're it's going to remain, for now." Charles reminds Arthur. Out of everyone in the group, he definitely had the most patience.

Charles then hands over binoculars over to Arthur, who graciously takes ahold of them.
"Why haven't they hanged Sean I wonder?" Arthur asks to no one in particular, peering through the binoculars.

"I think he's bait or they want to put him in trial publicly." Charles breaks down his assumptions, which sounded reasonable.

"Gentlemen. Ms. Morgan. Sean is being moved up towards Montana. The federal prison  up West." Trelawny voice pops out from nowhere, before joining the line full of people on the ground. As the man settles beside Javier, he flashes the woman a small smile.

"Damn. Well, we can't be rescuing people from federal prison—We either rescue him now, or... cut him loose." Arthur tells the group, which raised a few brows. 

"We're not cutting anyone loose." Charles sternly explains, in which only caused the woman to nod her head in agreement.  "We don't leave anyone behind." She informs, eyeing her brother with a look of disapproval.

"Of course not." Arthur murmurs.

"Ike Skelding's boys are moving him to camp nearby... before handing him over to the Government."

"So we need to stop them before they get to camp"

"Charles why don't you head up on the Northside. And well head up on the other side of the valley and meet you... that way we have them either direction. " Arthur orders the man, who nods, getting up to in a haste. 

"Javier, Abby, Josiah you're with me—Let's go." Arthur finishes off ordering, before arising from the ground. The rest of them quickly follow, walking towards the direction of the horses.

"You know Arthur...the goverment or people whom the government like, seem to be very angry."

"Sure, well.. we'll rescue Sean and then we'll get ourselves lost, good, and proper. It's a big country."

"I hope so."

Once Javier mounts upon his horse, he lends the girl his touch calloused hand. She smiles, before graciously taking it. As if she were light as a feather, he assists her upwards onto Boaz in a swift motion.

"Let's head up river and find this boat." Arthur says once taking lead, before maneuvering his horse to follow upon the side of the cliff.

"Keep your eyes open for Pinkertons. They got patrols out all over this area." Javier reminds Arthur in a friendly manner. "Yes. South of the river, West Elizabeth isn't a very welcoming place right now." Trelawny mentions, agreeing with Javier's comment as they ride their horses closely behind.

"Look there—I think that's our boat." Arthur calls out, pouting down toward the boat flowing up stream.

"Alright—Follow me." Trelawny now fully taking the lead of the line. "...We'll follow them, nice and easy. Let's make sure it's him first before you go starting another war."

"You think they can see us?" Abby asks whilst pinning back her stray hairs, hands moving from Javier's sides.

"If they can, we're just friends out on the trail. Act natural.... we'll be fine." Trelawny tells the group, hoping to give them some peace of mind.

"So, you've been gone for awhile." Arthur says to the man, clearly trying to strike up conversation.

"Much as I love dodging the law and sleeping in the dirt with you derelicts, I do have another business to attend to." Trelawny sarcastically comments, causing the girl to smile.