ℰ𝓁ℯ𝓋ℯ𝓃

Feel free to leave any ideas or comments below, it would help :)
-
     Colby held onto the stair railing as he shakily made his way down stairs and into the living room. Once he reached the bottom step he tugged the ends of Brennen's hoodie that he had given him, it went mid thigh on him. He stopped and looked up seeing Sam and Elton on the couch. Brennen pushes on his back some meaning for him to continue.

"D-daddy?" Colby mumbled as he looked down at his feet.

Elton sat more straight, "come here kitten".

Colby shuffled to him and stood in front of him, he looked behind him to see Brennen standing near the stair case with his arms crossed.

"Well?"

Colby returned his gaze to Elton and nodded to himself. "I'm sorry I was mean I-I didn't mean to". Colby's hands were behind his back as he looked at the ground. "P-please forgive me".

Elton wanted to smile right then and there but he kept himself calm and with a straight face. "Why should I forgive you?"

Colby looked up his mouth a little open in shock a bit, "Uh I-I". He had nothing, he couldn't say anything.

"Mhm Brennen I don't think he's learnt his lesson".

Colby looked behind him to see Brennen smirking. "Of course, come on chico malo". (Bad boy)

"No," Elton raised a brow at Colby. "I'm sorry daddy please I-I mean it." Colby stepped further moving in between Elton's legs. He laid his head on his shoulder. "Daddy," He sniffled.

Elton smirked at Brennen and took Colby into his arms setting him on his lap. "Your sorry?" Colby nodded his head quickly. "I forgive you, but this is the only and last time I'm letting it slide. If it happens you won't only get punished by Brennen but me too, understand?"

"Yes daddy," Elton cupped Colby's cheek rubbing his thumb against his jaw line. This causing Colby to wince a bit.

"Aw did papi hurt you?" Elton fake pouted. Brennen shook his head and disappeared back up the stairs. "Don't worry kitten, you be good and he won't".