🌻|36|ᴛɪᴄᴄɪ ᴛᴏʙʏ|🌻

Начните с самого начала

"Oh, yeah! I really do like sparrows! They're my favorite animal!"

"Yeah, I noticed. Oh and, nice drawings by the way. I like them."

"W-well, I'm glad you like them!"

Now it was really, really awkward. (Y/n) had to think of something to talk about, fast.

"Have you ever seen the city during the night?"

"I didn't hear you too well, you speak very softly."

"Oh, sorry. I asked if you've ever seen the city during the night. It looks very nice from the roof!"

"From the roof?"

"Yeah, the roof."

With that (Y/n) toon the very confused Toby up the rooftop. The city really did look beautiful.

The night was chilly, but the clouds very nearly gone. The stars were visible. The very few window lights stood out from the rest of the sleeping city. The gentle wind was blowing the bright green leaves.

It really was beautiful.

And with that pure kindness, (Y/n) made a new friend.

She was later told about him, what he did and so much more. And yet, she accepted it. It wasn't like he would hurt her, she didn't feel that he wanted to hurt her.

And maybe, just maybe, after a little while of being friends (Y/n) and Toby caught feelings.

But that a story for another time.

~~~
Part 2?
~~~

Eyo, how are my fav readers doing?

I can't sleep and it's around 1:30am, so  I began to rewrite the shit that I wrote earlier. Anyways, how are you guys doing?

I think I want bangs. I'd ask my mom tho. If she says no I'm cutting some myself, nobody can stop me. I might regret later tho.

I decided what I would probably look like if I had bangs. Down there are 3 pics that are kinda ok.

Tell me what you thing right down there, at the emojis

🌻⭐🌙🌝🌵🐸🍏🌲🌊🌃🦋💤

Anyways, that's all for now! I might update later again bc I have nothing else to to! Don't be afraid to request! Have a great day or night! Keep yourself safe!

Oh and before I forget to tell you go drink some water, eat something healthy and don't forget to love urself bc you're awesome! 💛💖💛