vii. 𝑺𝑯𝑰𝑴𝑼𝑹𝑨 𝑺𝑯𝑰𝑵𝑷𝑨𝑪𝑯𝑰

ask : if requests are still open, could you do some relationship headcanons for shinpachi, please?

   ೄྀ  — being in a relationship with shinpachi is actually very satisfying

ೄྀ — though a virgin and of glasses-descent he may be, he makes for an attentive partner.

ೄྀ — you would most likely be the first person he's dated.

ೄྀ — and that makes everything so overwhelming for him.

   ೄྀ  — he'll constantly be thinking about you, and what he can do to make you happy.

   ೄྀ  — everything would be a first. and that makes it extra special to him.

   ೄྀ  — despite how people say 'your first never lasts', shinpachi will pour his everything into proving that wrong and making sure you feel special and cared for.

   ೄྀ  — you would probably have to be the initiator in the relationship, though.

   ೄྀ  — he'll stutter and flush like a school girl a lot. even over chaste things like holding hands and forehead kisses.

   ೄྀ  — he wants to experience everything there is about having a girlfriend, but he would definitely be hesitant with letting you in on his hobbies.

ೄྀ — he's reluctant to say and do certain things, in fear of you finding him boring or weird/gross. ex : his obsession with otsu.

   ೄྀ  — shinpachi is a worrywart, so he'll constantly second guess what he's supposed to do and what he should say so that it matches what you want to hear. he'll have a hard time being himself and opening up until he's reminded that he's wanted just the way he is.

   ೄྀ  — other than that, he would be amazingly, deeply, and overly opposed to introducing you to gin-chan and the gang.

   ೄྀ  — he knows how they are. there's no doubt that they'll tease him and poke fun at him so much that he'll come to regret his decision.

   ೄྀ  — it would take a lot of convincing and reassurances from you to change his mind.

   ೄྀ  — either that or kagura/gintoki would find out on their own and shinpachi would suffer the consequences tenfold.