ii. 𝑺𝑨𝑲𝑨𝑻𝑨 𝑮𝑰𝑵𝑻𝑶𝑲𝑰

ask :  hi! i'd really like hcs about gintoki and his s/o during the joui war/purge.

   ೄྀ  — in a few words, he's very protective

ೄྀ — in a few words, he's very protective. especially after his teacher is taken away by the tendoushu.

ೄྀ — if you're not that handy with a sword, he sends you to the middle of the joi rebel's formation, where it's the safest, no questions asked.

ೄྀ — it you can take care of yourself on the battlefield, his mind will be a little more at ease, but never completely worry-free.

ೄྀ — he'll definitely stick close to you when you're fighting. just in case there's something you can't handle. he'll never admit it's for your sake though.

ೄྀ — it he's caught looking out for you, you can bet your life he'll make some sort of excuse to deny any correlation between his actions and his feelings for you.

ೄྀ — he took care of amanto that were about to strike you down? well, you just happened to be near the medical supplies and if the rebels were to lose those, there would be hell to pay.

ೄྀ — you're shivering because of the cold? it's suddenly so hot that he has to take off his outer robe. he (carefully) tossed it — it just happened to land on your shoulders.

ೄྀ — you're hungrier than usual? he's suddenly lost his appetite because of takasugi's ugly mug. and if his share somehow finds its way into your hands, well; what a coincidence.

ೄྀ — will raise absolute hell if you get injured.

   ೄྀ  — he's more susceptible to someone who's tough; whether mentally or physically, so he won't make a big deal about scratches here and there.

   ೄྀ  — but if it's something serious, or god-forbid, life-threatening? expect the whole amanto fleet he's been assigned to be wiped out within a few hours at most.