You are my Everything!

" My Love! " Sharayn said while cuddling to his wife, Shaffiyah from behind.

" Sharry, let me sleep. " She winced and mumbled in her sleep.

" What happened to my Love? " Sharry asked moving a little back to see her face.

" Nothing, just feeling sleepy. " Sharry took a deep breath and looked at his love who turned and cuddle to her cushion pillow.

After a few minutes of staring, Sharry smirked as he saw Shaffiyah's eyeballs moving.

" Till when are you going to stare at me? " Shaffy asked opening her right eye.

" Forever! " Sharry smiled and Shaffy made a pout.

" Sharry, it's our last day of honeymoon that doesn't mean that you'll trouble me. I need to have good sleep or else I'll be all mad at you for days, no, months... yes forever! " Shaffy showed her tantrums and Sharry chuckled.

Shaffy glared at him and hit him with the cushion pillow.

" Here I'm having insomnia but you are having fun... " 

" Okay, sorry. You can try to sleep but I'm bored now. " Sharry said and looked at Shaffy who laid down like before.

" You have two options, either try to sleep or do some of your favorite hobbies, Mr. Bookholic. " Shaffy said and closed her eyes but again, Sharry giggled while trying himself to control his laugh. He too didn't know why he felt so funny that very moment.

" Sharry, I'm saying for the last time. If you disturb my sleep again, I'll through you out of this room and then you can sleep in the corridor, balcony, or bathroom. " Shaffy roared in irritation and turned again, making his love face her back.

But this time, without disturbing her, Sharry opened his mobile, which was not allowed by her for a few days, but now if she'll say something, he was ready with the answer that he'll disturb her but he knows internally that he can't trouble his love.

Sharayn was waiting for this opportunity as he wanted to write down his cute little love story in notepad but he recently discovered the 'WATTPAD' app. Sitting on the bed, he opened the app and started entering for his short book which was a small dream for him. He knew Wattpad from Ermina, his secret crush who used to write love stories.

Yeah, yeah... ex-girlfriend to be specific.

"The Love of my Life!" 

He typed the title of the book. Glancing at his love and smiling at her, he started writing.

Sharayn POV

" Just be careful and take your meds regularly. " Saying that I left the room.

It was the end of my duty for today and so I left before taking a look at my patients once again while roaming at the corridor.

Driving home, I bought chocolate and vanilla donuts for my mother and entered the house after a long drive and the house is far from the restaurants.

" Assalamualaikum Ammi " I said.

" Walaikum Assalam Sharry. How was your day? " Ammi asked who was watching a comedy show on TV.

" Alhamdulillah good. "

After dinner, Ammi started talking about me getting married.

" Ammi, not again. " I made a face.

" Look, I want to see my grandchildren soon and I'll not leave before seeing them getting married as well Insha'Allah "

" Ameen. Insha'Allah. But you know what I have gone through past years. "