A Sudden Proposal

" Yes, I have boarded. "

" Not yet... "

" Yeah... "

" Okay... " 

Dr. Azrah Bashir Ahmed, famous for her successful IVF centers and maternity hospital, hang up the call. Her father, Dr. Bashir Abdul Ahmed, the famous Dermatologist, called her to know her whereabouts and arrival.

She was seated in a business class airplane for Bhopal from Mumbai after her business deal for the machines used in IVFs.

After about 20 minutes of waiting, a woman in a hijab arrived and sat beside her.

" Assalamualaikum " She wished her.

" Walaikum Assalam. " Azrah replied and smiled. 

" Have I seen you somewhere? "

" I do not think so. "

" Maybe in advertisements of hospitals? It seems like I know you but I can't recall where... "

Azrah chuckled and passed the new pamphlet of her IVF hospitals. 

" Ohh, yes!! See I told you I remember you from somewhere. "

" Good to know that. "

" Well, Dr. Azrah, I am Muntaha. I am a professor at VIT Bhopal. "

" Ohh, great. "

" Bhabhi, look what Bhai is doing behind your back... " A guy in his late twenties came towards them and said.

" Hashir, I know what he had done. Just get seated. "

" I cannot believe you Bhabhi. Instead of me, Bhabhi should have come here with you. "

" Hashir " Muntaha said in her Professor's voice and Hashir surrendered and sat on the seat in front of Azrah.

Azrah smiled at their bond and sighed. She closed her eyes to rest. It was more than a week when she couldn't have a satisfying sleep. She always woke up tired. This business deal was very important for her hospitals. And as this flight will reach Bhopal via Delhi, she had enough nap time. Her PA, Mrs. Fayra, along with other employees went on tour of Mumbai before returning. It was a gift from Azrah for their hard work.

Two and half hours passed by, Azrah woke up from her nap when she felt some movement around her.

The flight just landed at Delhi Airport. Muntaha was passing from Azrah's seat when Azra woke up.

" Where are you going? Are we in Bhopal already? "

" No, Dear. We just landed in Delhi. My husband will join us from here. I am sorry I didn't inform you earlier, but, will it be okay if Hashir seats beside you for the rest of our journey? " Muntaha asked and before Azrah could answer, her husband joined her.

" Mustafa, meet Dr. Azrah, the owner of the IVF hospitals we talked about. " Azrah was a little confused as to why they were talking about her hospitals. Ignoring the thoughts, she stood up to greet him.

" Assalamualaikum "

" Walaikum Assalam, Dr. Azrah. "

" Mustafa is Army Aviation Squadron Leader. " Munataha introduced and Azrah smiled and said,

" Please to meet you, Sir. " 

After a little chit-chat, the lovely couple sat in the chairs in front of Azrah while she sat alone. Her sleep was gone by then. She was bored and thought to read some updates of books on Wattpad.

" You are Wattpadian! Great! " A voice disturbed her interest in the story and she looked at him, who was waiting for the permission to seat beside her.