Why Can't He Sit Up Straight?

"Huh your uncle called me too?" Wei Wuxian asked very surprised.

"Yes."

"But why? I thought he will have a heart attack whenever he saw me."

This is indeed a surprise because Lan Qiren suddenly want to meet the both of them. Normally he won't even look at Wei Ying if possible.

"I don't know." Although Lan Wangji still wore his expressionless face there is a slight frown in his forehead.

"Hmm. Is it possible that he want to forbid me going here?"

"If you can't enter Gusu Lan again, I'll just follow you." He said matter of fact with the same expression.

Yilling Patriach chuckled. "I know Lan Zhan. I'm not worried. I know you'll follow me everywhere."

There's a slight smile on Han Guang-jun face.

"If you know that today your uncle want to see me, why did you make my back more sore than ever?" The shorter male sighed.

"Hm.... I just know this morning," he justified himself.

"Sigh... Fine. Let just get this over with. I hope my back can withstand today's lecture or nagging from your uncle." Yiling Patriach just sighed so deeply. He get up from his bed with much difficulty.

And Lan Wangji look at his partner with a guilty face. Although the changes is very subtle. He help his partner getting up and washed him over. He help him getting dressed feeling responsible.

"Should I carry you to there?" He suggested.

"If your uncle saw you carrying me, he will banned me from here right away." Wei Wuxian rejected it right away.

"..." Han Guang-jun can't answer because that is right.

So they decided to walk slowly. Sometimes Wei Wuxian will lean on Lan Wangji. Fortunately no one seem to bump into them.

After a while they arrived at Lan Qiren's quarter and the bowed respectfully.

Lan Qiren didn't immediately talk to them so the room got silent for a long time. And after sometime be begin his nagging and lecture about the way they do things while night hunting. The lecture goes a long way.

Wei Wuxian face becoming more tired as the time goes on. He squirmed and his sitting posture become more sluggish. And of course it was immediately noticed by Lan Qiren.

"Why can't he sit up straight?" He frowned while his tone becoming more angry.

The two got silent. How will they answer that kind of question without being discourtesy?

"Wangji?" Lan Qiren compel.

"I can't answer that question without being discourtesy to you, uncle." He bowed deeply.

And at that moment Lan Qiren knew what happen. His face become unreadable and he coughed a few times. And he looks like holding back his anger.

"Leave." With one word he dismissed then and turned his back.

Lan Wangji bowed once more with Wei Wuxian. And the taller male immediately helped the other to stand.

Wei Wuxian grimaced in pain. "We better do things in moderate when we are in Gusu Lan, Lan Zhan." He mumbled when they got outside.

"Hmm..." And Lan Wangji can only hummed in agreement.

"Hah... You and your energy knows no bound!"

*KaSaHa*

A/N: Thank you for reading I hope you guys enjoyed it. See you next time!