Rules

PARTICIPANTS:

All of the participants must follow this account, prettyimbecile and xharleenEYDx permanently.

》No bullying, bribing the judges and plagiarism is allowed. If this rule is broken, you will be disqualified immediately and banned from the COMMUNITY, as in you will not be allowed to take part in any of the other activities the community conducts.

》You need to follow your judges once they are assigned. They deserve this much since they are putting in their time and effort to judge fairly for you.

》We will accept Mature books and LGBTQ+.

》Every person can enter maximum 2 books in this awards and they should be in different genres. The book should have atleast 4 chapters excluding cast, playlists, prologue and author's notes. Poetry books must have atleast 6 poems published nd short stories should be labeled 'complete'.

》Only English books will be accepted.

》If any participant decides to change the name of their book or their username they should immediately inform prettyimbecile or PM on this account. Although we do advise against such change. Your password is your favourite book on wattpad.

》There will be 5, 10 or 20 books per genre and each genre will have 1, 2 OR 4 judges. It all depends upon the number of entries we get.

》It should be noted that if there will be no judge in some genre, then that category will be immediately terminated. However, if there is vacancy of one or two judges in any genre and no one decides to come up, the community members will be judging those books.

》All the participants must add this awards book to their library and public reading list and also give us a shout-out. This rule is completely mandatory. Once you give the shout-out make sure you tag us on your wall so we can cross-check.

》Any queries, you can PM this account or prettyimbecile. They will try to get back to you as soon as possible.

JUDGES:

》All the people applying for judge must follow this account, prettyimbecile and xharleenEYDx

》Give a shout-out on your wall and add this to your public reading list as well as your library.

》Each judge will be either judging 5 books per genre or 10 books per genre. It all depends upon the participation of the people.

》No judge should be in contact with the contenders and make sure that the people whose books they are judging must follow them.

》We need committed judges. If you think you will back out in the future then please donot bother to fill the form. It is disrespectful and raises problems at the last minute. Also, a judge needs to be active atleast 2 hours a day. Your password is your favourite wattpad author.

》Judges should not take bribe from any of the contestants and if they find some suspicious behavious they should PM any of the host.

》Each judge will be given the time limit of 2 - 4 weeks to judge the books assigned to them once the judging period commences.

》If any of the judges, change their username then they should take responsibility and inform us about it.

》The judges are requested to send their results when they are finished with the judging via PM or email only on this account. Please donot go around commenting all the results publicly.

》Any questions then please PM this account or prettyimbecile.