Equals

The captain was in his quarter studying a map as he was planning his next moves, he knew of a medic in the earth kingdom that held herbs, he could grab an old friend to help him out. She owes him a favor. After all they knew how to keep off sight from certain eyes.

His gold eyes looked up hearing something loud going on outside, loud laughs but also loud cusses and some thuds.

"I swear to Agni if they are fucking around again..." he growled getting up and went to the deck.

"What's going on?" He walked out as lee, ever since he became captain he went as lee. He didn't need anyone connecting the dots.

Zukos eyes widen slightly with anger making his eye brow twitch seeing Katara in the center of the deck. Her fists were up as jet had a bloody nose and a bruised eye.

Slap

He's had enough

"What the fuck is going on?!" Zuko stormed over as he saw Katara fall to the side holding her cheek as jet was fuming as everyone circled around them.

"the water bender grabbed jet by the shirt and slammed his head against the bars, she got out," Mai sat on the stairs watching boredly.

Zuko walked through the crowd as he walked in front of jet, standing over Katara as she sat up with a busted lip and a glare.

"Lee move I swear to the spirits-" "who do you think you are?" Zuko grabbed his shirt and burned the front of his shirt.

"L-Lee calm down buddy she got out and look what she did," jet jumped out of his grip backing away to long shot and smeller bee.

"So you hit her? I don't allow that shit on my ship," Zuko shoved him back as ty lee smirked a little climbing above.

"Buddy come on man," jet smiled slightly nervous.

"It's Captain, do I make myself clear?" Zuko glared darkly at him as he inhaled with fire coming out of his mouth when he exhaled aggressively.

"Yea man," jet wiped under his nose.

"Do I make myself clear?" He snarled again as jet gulped a little.

"Yes captain," jet nodded.

"If any of you have a problem you know where I am, speak up if you have a problem!" He turned around to the crew with a glare.

"Never would dare Captain," ty lee giggled and climbed to the crows nest.

"Get back to work, and jet," Zuko looked back at the teenager as he looked at him worried.

"I want all the floors scrubbed by sundown, and know your place, you came to me jet, don't think I need you," he warned with a glare.

"Yea, okay, just remember it's the fire benders like you that killed most of our families," jet spat back but screamed in fear when Zuko grabbed his shirt again but forced him on the side of the ship as only reason he wasn't in the water was because of the captains grip. One wrong move and he's over board.

"Jet, watch yourself, I swear to Agni you won't see land again if you keep up this attitude," Zuko growled as some people watched wide eyes.

He set him down and walked back to Katara as she was getting back up wide eyes.

"Let's go," he grabbed her arm and forced her to walk.

"Trouble with the crew?" Katara stumbled a little down the stairs.

"I don't tolerate this, nor hitting a women," Zuko shoved her back in her cell.

"Prisoner or not," he sighed holding the bars as Katara still had cuffs on.

"I should be getting my bending back any minute, would you mind giving me like two seconds with it?" She huffed a little touching her lip and Zuko narrowed his eyes at her.

"Are you mad? Of course you can't," he leaned his forearm above his head against the bars.

"I'm a healer, I don't want my cut getting infected, your ship is filthy," Katara motioned to her cut on the lip.

"A healer?" Zuko said flatly not believing her.

"I've heard water benders have a lot of talents, but healing I've never seen," he rolled his eyes not believing her.

"What else can water benders do? It's not the common but the North Pole has a good handful of healers," Katara defended shocked he never heard of it.

"Blood benders, planet benders, so on," he shrugged a little.

"And healing isn't believable," she scoffed shaking her head. "How can someone plant bend or blood bend? The hell is blood bending?"

Zuko looked at her but shook his head with a sigh.

He grabbed the pitcher of water and poured a small amount in the cup. Katara was taken by surprise when he opened the cell and sat in front of her setting the cup down.

"Try anything I'll kill you," he crossed his arms.

Katara flipped him off but hovered her hand over the cup focusing, she didn't know if she would be able to bend now but she knew it was a little over two hours.

She smiled seeing the water move and she bended it up against her hands, spinning it it between them, she looked at the captains hands and saw he was tense, he was ready to defend and attack if she was to try anything.

Katara sighed lifting her hand to her lip and the water glowed against her skin, seeing the young mans facial expression change to surprise when she took her hand away and her lip was healed.

"See, I'm a healer," Katara dropped the water in the cup and Zuko immediately grabbed it.

"You might not want to try anything like that again, for your own safety," Zuko stood up and closed the cell behind him.

"Why did you capture me? Do I hold any value?" Katara stood up as she grabbed the bars quirking a brow.

"Yes, you hold more than you know, so behave princess," he told her calmly looking at her.

"Katara, my name is Katara," she spat. "I'm not a princess,"

"Yea, you are," Zuko smirked a little.

"You're still not going to tell me you're name?" Katara narrowed her eyes a little. Zuko walked to her cell as he was only a few inches away from her, she could smell him from there, she didn't expect him to smell like a burning leaves, she thought he'd smell like a foot.

"Lee," he smirked down at her. "But I prefer captain,"

"Got kind of a bland name lee,"