20; tip-toeing & pretty laughs

DECEMBER 8TH

Taehyung view

Taehyung was baking.

Realistically, he was meant to be resting his ankle but he found it too boring.

Yesterday, hoseok had kindly examined Taehyungs ankle and it was very much sprained. As Taehyung was running with a hurt ankle hoseok told him not to put any more pressure on it so now it was nicely bandaged and the boy even had to use crutches.

Unfortunately seokjin was out shopping so Taehyung was by himself in the kitchen. He was currently sorting out all the ingredients he needed to bake a cake.

He huffed, holding onto his one crutch as read the instructions. He needed one bowl.

The boy wasnt very familiar with the kitchen so he spent a good fifteen minutes trying to figure out where seokjin kept the bowls.

Turns out he kept it in a very high cupboard, one Taehyung struggled to reach.

So now he was reaching up, arm stretched as much as it could. He whined when the tips of his fingers were touching the bowl and he went on his tiptoes a little more but failed because, you know... one of his ankles were not working.

He was about to get a chair until he felt another persons presence behind him.

Taehyung already knew it was jeongguk without looking back.

"you should be resting." jeongguk muttered to him. He was stood too close to taehyung as he invaded the boys personal space. 

Jeongguk got out the bowl, arm lowering it on the counter as he trapped taehyung in the corner.

Taehyung turned around and his cheeks flushed when his face was so close to jeongguks. Lips almost touching. Breaths mingling.

He slowly looked up, wide innocent eyes locking with jeongguks intense ones. Their heart beats increased simultaneously.

Taehyung bit on his lip nervously and jeongguk was no longer looking into taehyungs eyes, his lips instead.

And taehyung noticed, causing butterflies to invade his tummy.

"jeongguk." taehyung whispered softly, as if it was just a breath of air he let out.

And that mere whisper snapped jeongguk out of his trance. He quickly backed away, clearing his throat.

"why are you baking?" he asked taehyung.

"i was bored." the boy mumbled in reply.

Jeongguk looked at his foot. "does it hurt?"

"no." taehyung shook his head , loving how jeongguk was worrying for him.

There was a moment of silence.

"a-are you busy?" taehyung asked, peering at jeongguk with wide eyes.

"no. why?" jeongguk frowned.

"would you like to help me?" taehyung asked shyly.

Jeongguk wanted to hug the boy so tightly from how cute he was acting.