First Task - Part 1

Sorry for not updating in a long time. I am so sorry! I will try to update 2-3 chapters today! Now for the chapter.

Sophie's point of view:

I was scared, because I had a crush in Fitz and the first elimination round was coming up and I was still not been taken on a date. 

Once breakfast was done, I acted calm and headed to my room. Once there I shut the door close and curl up on my bed. 

Memories from long ago awake in my mind. I push them away, but they come back to me. Always...

Flashback :

A/N: This is when Sophie is around 5-6 years old.

"MOMMY!" I screamed, happy to see Mom again. Before I rarely saw Mommy because she lived at the castle as the head cook. 

"Sophie! It is so good to see you. You too, Grady." Mommy (Edaline) says. I teleport out of Daddy's hands and into Mom's arms. They are hot and warm. Then a lady comes up.

"Hi, I am Queen Della, but please call me Della." The lady says.

"Mommy! Mommy! Mommy!" A little boy screams. I get scared and hug Mommy. Then the lady named Della faces the little boy and says:

"Fitz! Come here and meet Sophie Foster-Ruewen!" She says as I slowly turn my head. I teleport next to him. He then moves to face me and reaches out for my hand to shake it. I shake his hand and then says:

"Come on! To the pwayroom!"

Flashback end:

Lihn comes up to me and askes: "Is something wrong?"

I slowly respond: "There are the elimination rounds, and I haven't been on a date, so I probably will be eliminated." I then stuff my head into my pillow.

"You should get to Telepathy." Hessa and Tessa say at the same time. I agree and walk to the Telepathy room, where I will have Cognate training with Fitz.