Chapter 1: I'm In

A/N: This is my first fan-fiction so don't expect much. Also know that I try my best to spell everything correctly although I am not a spelling whiz. Please excuse grammar mistakes and language. Thank you! Enjoy!

3rd person point of view

Sophie woke up around 8:50 and got up slowly. Damn mornings, she though and then headed to her closet. She found a red dress that she was rather found of and headed to the bathroom to change. Then she asked Vertina to do her hair. She then put flats on and left to go to the kitchen.

Here is an image of the red dress:

Here is her hair (except without dye):

Once she arrived she could not see her Mom, Edaline

"Mom, what is for breakfast?" Sophie asked.

"Oh... You can have some Mallowment." Edaline responded while putting a plate with Mellow ment on top of it on the counter. Sophie ate it greedily and then went back to her room. When she reached her room someone was at the door nocking fiercly on the door.

"Excuse me, I am the resident that lives in this room, is there something wrong?" Sophie asked

Switch to Sophie's point of view:

"Ohhh... I am sorry, I was told to deliver this to Ms. Sophie Foster resident of this room." Said the man.

"That is fine, now may I have the thing that was supposed to be delivered to me?" I asked.

"Yes, here you go" Said the man "And good luck!" and like that he left. He had handed me a envelope and I had no clue what it was so I rushed into my room and opened the letter. The letter wrote:

 Dear Ms. Sophie Foster Ruewen,

You are invited to be apart of Prince Fitz's Royal Selection. We will be delighted if you accept this invitation. Please go to the ballroom at King Alden's and Queen Della's castle at 10:00am next Monday.

Hope you are well,

The Royal Family

Yay!! Plus I am in King Alden's and Queen Della's castle, so that is easy! I thought. That reminded me of when I first moved into the castle, I was about 2 years old and Fitz was 5. I remember Della saying how cute Fitz and I were. I had always had a secret crush on him but didn't know how to tell him. I moved here because both of my parents had jobs here and nobody was at home to take care of me.