Chapter Twenty-Two: The Night at Hosu

Začít od začátku

"For real?! This isn't the Shinobu I know! Why is it that you wanna die for some reason?" Kanroji asked.

"Because Giyu is angry at me. And the more he sees me angry at Douma, he hates me more. So there's no reason for me to live." Shinobu uttered.

"Her emotions of not having Giyu changes her into a different one." Iguro said.

"She's too obsessed with Giyu, I suppose." Muichiro said.

"You don't understand! The one whom I loved so much, now hates me for hating his friend! Now if you can't accept who I am from now, then fine!" Shinobu yelled and now ran into her room.

"You stupid bastards!" Hagari scolded as he smacks all the Hashiras with a paper fan from the floor.

"Hey, Hagari! Is Mr. Cold guy friends with a demon?! Let me rip his friend then!" Uzui said after getting thrown away and now receives a smack from Hagari.

"Shut your mouth! Or Shinobu will kill you! Listen, I know Shinobu isn't feeling well due to what happened right now, and I, myself can't believe either that Giyu became friends with an enemy. Can you tell me that he has that intent of killing you all as you saw him?" Hagari asked.

"No, actually. He is quite afraid and pissed as he saw Sanemi rushing like a shark." Muichiro said.

"Shut up!! I hate to say this but, he is really good at acting like an innocent citizen." Sanemi said.

"Does it mean that he has his memories from the past removed or forgotten?" Genya asked.

"It's a big possibility that he has lost his memories, or he's acting like an actor to you all. I can't believe this." Hagari said.

"Well, Rengo-- I mean someone maybe knows why did this Douma guy is alive and became friends with Giyu." Sanemi said.

'Rengo? Who's that?' Kanao thought.

"I think I know one. A friend of mine that knew also the effects of the Red Spider Lily. Wait a second." Hagari said as he disappeared in a blink of an eye and now returned with his attire on.

'So quick!' Everyone thought.

"Aha! I really have his contact! The one who also knows the effects of the Red Spider Lily!" Hagari exclaimed.

"What's the point of it now?" Sanemi asked.

"He knows the other effects of the Red Spider Lily. Right now, he is in Egypt. So we'll take a trip there tomorrow." Hagari said.

"I'll come." Sanemi said.

"Me too." Genya said.

"Count me in!" Uzui said.

"Fine, fine! The others will stay here and take care of things. Especially Shinobu as well." Hagari said. Shinobu can be seen from the stairs with huge bags on her hands as if she is preparing for a vacation.

"Hold your brakes, Shinobu! Where are you going?!" Kanroji asked.

"To Egypt. I'll go with you guys. I wanna learn more of this damned thing about that Red Spider Lily." Shinobu said while sobbing.

"Come on now, stop crying." Kanroji said while calming down Shinobu.

"If that monster regains his memories of being a demon, and kills Giyu, wrath shall be unleashed within me." Shinobu coldly said.

"Yikes! Kinda scary, you know!" Kanroji said.

"Well, since Shinobu has packed up, I'm gonna book a flight for tomorrow morning, so go to your rooms and prepare your things." Hagari said. Back to Hosu, Shoto now evades all of Stain's attacks and coats himself with ice as his armor to prevent himself from getting bleed.