Wrapping up the concert she headed off stage having the pretty girl on her mind. Chaeyoung getting ready for her meet and greet sitting down in a chair in a room with just a long table with a wall of the tour she was on. Time went by, Jisoo and Lisa didn't wanna meet Rosé because they thought they would end up passing out just leaving Jennie all by herself, as she was the last person for the meet and greet. "Bringing in the last one!" The security guard before letting the girl in. "Hi." Rosé said to the pretty girl infront of her. "Hi." She replied back looking away from her blushing madly. Rosé looking up to get a good look at the girl. "What weren't you the girl who was holding up the very dirty minded sign?" Rosé asked chuckling at the cute girl's cheek that had a tint of pink. "Ye- yeaahhh." The pretty girl said looking embarrassed showing her a gummy smile trying to cover it up. "Haha okay did you enjoy the show?" Rosé asked trying to focus on signing the girl's picture but her beauty got the best of it. "Yeah I really did." The girl infront of her smiled softly. Looking at the rapper who was still signing her picture of her. Seeing the tattoos she had from her sleeves being rolled up. Rosé looking back up at the girl.

"Your very pretty." Rosé smiled looking back down to the thing she was signing for the pretty girl infront of her. Jennie starting to blushing at the girl's comment. "And your very hot." Seeing the rapper chuckle, looking up at her once again. "Thank you." Rosé fidgeting with the sharpie in her hand. "Wait shit did I say that out loud?" Jennie covering her mouth sitting down in the chair infront of her embarrassed. Plopping her head down on the table.

Rosé couldn't help but smile at the girl's cuteness. Gently grabbing the girl's arm she began writing something on it. "Wait isn't that sharpie?! Chaeyoungggieeee!" Jennie even more embarrassed that she's talking to the girl like she knows her. But to Rosé for some reason hearing the stranger girl call her that, it sounded so good out of her mouth and she didn't mind it. Not one bit. "It'll come off J." Rosé said in a low tone sending shivers down Jennie's spine. Jennie froze hearing her idol call her J instead of Jennie. No one has ever called her J expect for Jisoo and Lisa. She decided to brush it off.

She grabbed her idol's hand that was still writing on her arm, pulling it away to see what she wrote. "One night stand?" It read.

"Seriously?"

"What?"

"One night stand?"

"It's great right?"

"Not it's kinky and really cheesy."

"So that's a no?"

"No."

Jennie giggling grabbing the sharpie from the girl. "Give me your hand." Jennie said leaning towards in her chair closer to the girl on the other side of the table. Rosé obeying, she felt the pretty girl infront of her right something on it. Rosé playing with the other girl's other hand, taking her small ones into her big ones. "Read it." Jennie said trying to contain her smile. "It says yes." Rosé laughed grabbing her other hand into her hand that she just wrote on.

Looking at the girl confused till she found out that was her answer to her question. "Wait are you a virgin?" Rosé asked putting their connected hands up off the table. "No." Jennie whispered looking at their interlaced hands. "Well look at that you aren't so innocent." Rosé smirked leaning closer to other girl slowly. Jennie not knowing what to do since her celebrity crush is leaning towards her. Feeling the rappers breath hitch off her lips due to their closeness. Rosé close the gap in between them, taking control of her bottom lip. Jennie finally getting to feel how soft her lips are. Wanting more she let go of their still connected hands to cupping her cheeks. Earning a small low chuckle into their kiss. Rosé pulling away still managing to feel the little tingles on her lips. "Let's get out of here." Rosé whispered grabbing Jennie's hand and her picture with her autograph on it out the meet and greet room.

Through the stadium, Jennie was so glad that her friends decided to go back to their house not wanting for her because of the fact her meet and greet with her crush went a whole different route than what she was expecting it to go. Rosé leading her to a black Porsche getting in the back seat with her. Jennie straddling Rosé, locking the car doors. Rosé burying her neck in the brunette girl's neck taking in her flowery perfume. Jennie bringing to lightly grind on the rapper's lap. Rosé bringing her hands up to take off Jennie's crop top right along with her bra. Bringing the brunette back in for a kiss. Kissing her hungrily, as they started undressing each other. Leaving just Rosé and her unbelted jeans and underwear. Jennie beginning to feel a weird big thing rub against her clit. "Chaeyoung I-"

Jennie pulling Rosé's jeans down bringing her hands down to her area. "Wait yo- you hav- have a dick?" Jennie shocked looking at the girl confused but getting no response from the rapper. She decided to take off her jeans and boxers off her legs to see if her mind wasn't playing tricks on her. Taking her boxers and jeans off, seeing her cock fly right up. Jennie too horny to give a fuck, as she slid Rosé's cock in her. Bringing to move on top of her gripping her shoulders for support. "Jennie if your not comfortable with this we ca-" Rosé cut off with Jennie smashing her lips on hers. "Let loose would ya." Jennie moaned out into Rosé's moan.

Rosé placing her arms on her waist, helping her move faster on her cock. "Like that. Like that. Ahhh fuck." Jennie moaned out louder. Her grip on Rosé's shoulder began tighter. With instinct Rosé pulled Jennie in closer to her, biting into her neck. "Fu- fuck!." Jennie shrieked, struggled to get out of her mouth. "Mmmm. Nghmmm." Rosé moaned onto Jennie's neck sending vibrations through her body. Jennie feeling Rosé beginning to move faster and harder in her. "Shit Chaeyoung!" Jennie moaned out in pain from how big she was from other men she's has slept with. Rosé gripping Jennie's ass bringing her up and down on her cock, feeling her walls get tight around her cock.

"Don't stop. Don't stop." Jennie whispered and moaned at the same time. Wrapping her arms around her neck hugging her tightly. "I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum!" Rosé grunted out. Grabbing Jennie's ass more harshly, pushing Jennie's ass down on her cock as she started releasing her cum in her. "Fuck i'm cumming baby!" Jennie screamed out. Letting her mouth fly open from pleasure. As she released her cum on Rosé's cock mixing their cums and wet juices together. Riding each other's orgasms out. Finishing their devoured sex together. Rosé released her cock from Jennie's insides. As they both became a panting mess, Jennie leaned more forward into Rosé making lean back in her car sit. Still on top of her. "I just had sex with a fan." Rosé whispered to herself. "Don't act like I was the first fan you've fucked." Jennie playful rolled her eyes and laughed.
"You're right your not the first but your the first fan that I actually felt something with."

I'm so excited for Blackpink's comeback in June!!! ☺️😭 are you? 😳