I gOt mOrE h*Es tHaN a pHoNe bOok iN tOkyO

Lin Manuel Miranda is so smart :)

Anyway here's an irrational fear of mine; songs played backwards. You know that parT iN spy kids where the scientists (idk ?) where like turned into these idk what they were called in the movie but they send this SOS message by a song and the only way to hear it is by playing it backwards? That part was so scary for me as a kid and even when i watched the movie about a few months ago i felt really uncomfortable watching it.

 I actually didn't even know that other people were afraid of that too,but i found out with the help of an iNsTaGrAm post. (It said what's ur irrational fear blah blah blah and i went to the comments just to see what people were putting) I think that's my only irrational fear,i dont fear a lot of things actually :) Other than scary images and videos bc im a big fraidy cat ;-;

 One time KriS asked me to watch this scary video and i was like nO so then they were like "ok well read this poem" (it was a scary poem obviously) and i searched it up and all of these #sCaRy images came up and they were frightening :( well maybe not but seeing something scary like that pop up uneggspectedly is even more scary. I actually dont have a lot of fears though :)

Eggcept for public humiliation,but like everyone's afraid of that!

Yesterday,i had a random thought. When people picture other people,what do they imagine them wearing and why? Are they pictured smiling or frowning? I read that when you dream your brain or smthg in unable to make up a new face so everyone you see in ur dreams is someone youve seen before. 

Yesterday i was kinda talking about how the high school "everYoNe haS tHeiR oWn thinG" clichè is overused but. i mean everyone kinda DOES have their own thing,it's just a matter of time before they decide themselves what it is or if society decides what their thing is,whether they like it or not.

Im changing my pfp on google classroom to this

😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏

Honestly though in my opinion,that movie was pretty good,memes n all :)

g'byee [|:^)

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: May 05, 2020 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

I̶D̶K̶ A̶n̶y̶m̶o̶r̶e̶ [CRINGE COMPILATION]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें