A: 'There's no way she would've cheated, what is he talked about?'

M: 'Probably just wanted to start shit and get attention. He wishes y/n cheated on Ruel with him' she says as she picks up Grayson's books and walks through the glass doors that connect to the science building.

RUEL'S POV

I stood outside my old school, leaning on my car, as I scrolled through Instagram and waited for everyone's school day to be done. I smile at all the appreciation post about y/n from my fans and all the pictures of her with fans, she was always so happy to meet fans. I read some of the fans experiences meeting her and how they talked about how she was the sweetest person alive, I knew they weren't lying about that. I look up as I hear many voices coming closer to the school door and as they swing open I see a sea of people in matching school uniform. I see everyone but Grayson walk out behind a group of year 9's who I felt were staring at me.

R: 'Where's Grayson?' I kind of yell as they approach me.

T: 'He got detention for slamming Bryce into a wall and punching him'

R: 'Let me guess, Bryce made another dumbass comment about y/n?' I slip my phone into my back pocket

I see Alannah nod before I move aside for her to get into the passenger seat of my car.

R: 'Do you know how to get to the venue?'

T: 'Yeah, we should be good'

I nod and smile before they left to go to Mia's car which was parked in the student car park. Elliot slips into the back seat as I walked around to get into the driver's seat.

A: 'How long is the drive?'

R: 'I don't know, 10 minutes?' I say as I start the car and Lannah unzips her bag, pulling out her phone

R: Actually kinda shocked the venue sold out in 6 hours..'

A: 'I'm not. I guess everyone is really eager to see you, your content has been dead' I roll my eyes as she finishes her sentence

E: 'And also the fact that the venue is super small' I roll my eyes again, were they trying to kill my confidence?

R: 'I just hope no fans are taking advantage of this concert to try and meet me, you know?'

A: 'There's always going to be those people Ruel you know that' she finally looks up from her phone.

I nod as I pull up to the small theatre where fans were already lining up.

E: 'Should we wait for Nate?' he unbuckles his seatbelt

R: 'Nate's already inside, I had soundcheck and everything this morning so I've been here all day'

I turn the car off as I hear fans scream and I climb out of the car, security already next to my door in case some crazed fans run up to me suddenly.

F: 'Alannah, I love you!' we hear as we close the door behind us and Alannah laughs.

Alannah and Elliot follow me down the long hallway that was directly behind the stage into a big room where Kye, Rahel and Jaydean were sitting on green stools. I sat next to them and looked over my setlist as Alannah and Elliot collapse onto the lounge together. I hear two girls laugh coming down the hallway, I turned around to see Mia and Tilly still in their school uniform.

M: 'It's official, Tilly and I have fans' Mia throws her school bag next to a table and sits next to me

A: 'Damn, I don't feel special anymore' she pouts